1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

this is sad this can't be discussed!

Discussion in 'General' started by Handicapped Racer, Nov 4, 2008.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Dude, we never had a problem until now. You want to throw that history down the drain? :D

2. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

Glen?

Surely this was Glen, not Terrance.

3. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I knew it. She always looks at me like I'm icky. I know it's not because I don't bathe, it must be because I'm pink and speckled.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

papa isn't white, he's French and he can't walk? Damn! There goes my mental picture of him. Next you'll tell me stickboy is a redheaded soulless Ginger!

As for grand wizard Paige, well I'm not going there. Last time I questioned her she beaned me in the grape with a rock from 50 yards!

5. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Dang, I wanted to ask a serious political process question but feared the banhammer. I'm Canadian and don't 100% the US political structure, but I didn't want to ask and get in trouble.

6. Hater

Hater Well-Known Member

I am aware that I have done and said some horrible things to people -- my children may someday read about it here and I'm sure be embarrassed that their mother who tried to teach them better than that has sunk to such levels. This wasn't about me.

It just seems that T was excited to talk with his friends about an event that was very emotional and exciting for him and simply got carried away in frustration that he was unable to do so. Mocking him for that seemed a little harsh in my opinion. I meant nothing more than that by my comment. :(

7. stickboy274

Just so you know, were are from here, and we don't get 100% of the political structure either.

I think I figured it out, he doesn't walk because he is the head of the church, so he flie everywhere he goes. He stays about 4ft off the ground.

Is that right?

8. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

I started a thread in the dungeon, hopefully will get an answer without a bunch of other retarded posts (which is why I would have preferred general)

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

3 feet. I have to remain perfectly lined up with the titties. All of them.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Too late.

11. stickboy274

Good call. I guess that's one of the perks of the job.

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Does that give you a good view of the armpit hair also?

13. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

for god sakes, I do NOT worship the dick!

14. stickboy274

Yeah, worship is a little strong. Like, preffer, odsees over the richard, but he does not worship it.

There you are Cannoli. Glad I could help.

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Wuss, I see you kept your head down the last couple days.

16. stickboy274

I know what that means

17. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

'

Bullshit. You wouldn't have added your little comment in small text if you weren't calling out Papa for posting PM's. Admit it.

One day you will learn to keep your mouth shut instead of having to backpedal everytime you open your stupid mouth.

18. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Man what a pretty day here in Loganville :up:

19. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

feel the burnnnnnnnn

20. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

To all the kind and understanding Mods -Please don't use the way this thread has gone as a reason to shut down General.

That is all :)