1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grab your popcorn (Freddie Spencer post)

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Oct 23, 2008.

1. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

double

2. cker

cker Well-Known Member

And i'm sure she'd like to have a word with you about misspelling her occupation :)

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He should have just STFU, or sent Freddie an e-mail.

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Not the first typo for me.

Actually, after a decade of rodeo and 27 years of roadracing, she's the primary reason I can walk upright and my knuckles don't drag the ground.

It helps that she really loves what she does and has for a dozen years now.

5. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

his back-handed slap at any schools other than Him, Spencer and (obviously) KSSS, was arrogant at best...

6. Stillie

Stillie Off that like Jay-Z

Not that you're biased.... :Poke::D

7. Cuddles de Sade

at least I didn't take the opportunity to promote our upcoming dates at VIR:D

8. Stillie

Oh really? When are those exactly? I'd love to hear all about it. :D

9. Cuddles de Sade

oh and Nesba sucks!!! :D

10. cattitori

cattitori Code SuperBike Galactic *

Soooo, Honda repos the fleet, instructors have been unpaid for a couple of months, clients are not getting their deposits returned. Anyone know where Freddie is? Boozin/blowin it up with Sadowski in Baja?

That sucks.

11. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

Doesn't really matter, Bargy runs the best school and everyone knows it!!:up:

12. Gehr

Gehr whAt mE woRRy?

It's a free country but try screwing with a Scientologist & you will quickly find out that comment is all relative!

I haven't been buggered by an alien lately but it is a weird universe & after that previous comment I made you just never know...

:crackup:

13. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

relax bro its a quote from the movie Grandma's boy.

and the quote after is...
    "Ya, they'll massage your C*CK for money"

14. cattitori

cattitori Code SuperBike Galactic *

I agree, life's too short to drink cheap wine! :up:

The writing in by Code looks pretty complementary-he says he enjoyed the competition. Where is he slamming Freddie? If I'm gonna hand over hard earned cash for instruction I'd rather it went to alien buggering than colombian drug lords, eh? (Hm, maybe they're one in the same........

15. R Hood

R Hood Go NG Bulldogs

I would think Honda takes back the bikes every year, regardless? Or did Freddie actually purchase a new fleet of school bikes each and every year?

16. Stillie

:crackup: Thanks Quick.

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

There are other schools?:Poke:

18. MrWheeler

MrWheeler Well-Known Member

COS still sends letters to my place for a guy who hasn't lived here in many years . Have to respect their perseverance.

19. Booger Van der Jackass

Booger Van der Jackass Well-Known Member

"You're a hooker!"

20. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

UH, the 2008 schedule hadn't been completed--more schools were still on the calendar--when the bikes were confiscated, the website says they've suspended operations, instructors say they haven't been paid and the bikes were repossessed, students say they can't get deposits back, and mechanics describe great confusion and panic when the truck showed up to take the bikes.

Does that really sound like normal practice to you?