$99.00 Track Days at Tally Are Back!....

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by Motorin Mark, Oct 4, 2008.

1. jtroyh

jtroyh Well-Known Member

Just for the record(the one Mark is keeping :D) I have two gradeschool kids with motards/pocketbikes and no luck finding places for them to ride.

BTW- I do understand about the adults & kids on the same track.......Unless it's me riding with him. Isn't that what a lot of us are after?

How about a fathers day event at an inexpensive track like Tally or Nashvegas, Mark?

Or a powderpuff day for novice women and children? Give us something.

2. maidenamerica71

maidenamerica71 expect the unexpected

Powderpuff...

NO!!! ...to the Powderpuff Day for Novice women. That's sort of an insult to those who view and participate in this sport not structured for gender specific classes. WERA follows this same theory, which should remain as the 'benchmark' for Track Days. .....unless of course, Suzy Moody (WERA #761) is associated with the event.

But as for the little guys/gals, I'd support them out there. However, once that helmet is on, and people start twisting the grip....they are not seen as 'kids,' but competitors...and it increases thier risks for many things. They are unbelievably awesome to watch/ride with, and I would love to see them out there too. But I understand/support the policy Monte speaks off.

Mark, $99!!! GASP! You're the Deal-io! I am so glad I've invested most of my money into STT this year. Atleast through this means, I enjoyed burning up my money, rather in the stock market which was NO FUN at all in losing....:wow:

See you there!!!

3. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

So is there a membership fee?

Will there be someone there to change tires?

4. HMEN

HMEN Well-Known Member

i will be there with 5 of my friends!

5. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

No, it's a late season event.

Yes, we always have tire srvice unless noted otherwise.

6. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

I want to go but dont know if my new bike will be ready by then. When is the cut off date or can we just show up the day of the event?

7. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

The cut-off date is when your group sells out.... Seriously, this event looks like it's going be a sell out.

8. porkyb

porkyb Chasing LWT Twins

Im in for Saturday :D

9. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Thanks, I will sign up next week if I can get the bike together.

10. Sammy Bono

Sammy Bono Well-Known Member

I am tempted to drive down there from michigan. I love STT and have done 5 trackdays with them. I would recommend them to all of you.

11. trispdtrip

trispdtrip Poor, Fat, Slow Racer

I signed up for Sunday. You better be there! :moon:
    Let me know if I can help with any thing.

C ya!

12. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Hey, bring my forks with ya! :)

13. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Cool I was thinking Saturday but maybe Sunday will work. I will call you this week. :beer:

14. trispdtrip

You got it. :up:

15. trispdtrip

Yeah, I wanted to go both days but just could not pull it off.

16. jtroyh

jtroyh Well-Known Member

Thanks fella's(and the one female who took exception to the "powder-puff" label but offered a few leads anyway), I now have three solid options between SEMRA, Elite Sportbike trackdays, and my new knowledge of WERA's rules in case they wanna' earn trophies.

Having done a handful of trackdays with other organizations, I'd still feel better takin' them to an STT event even if it cost me a bit more. In case STT doesn't come up with something, we'll just keep aging him until he's ready.

I appreciate all the info.

17. McBiker

McBiker Well-Known Member

no idead that thing was still moving :mad:

18. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

I signed up for Sunday "brace yo self fool" :D

19. Cliff0529

Cliff0529 Well-Known Member

Cool! See you there Jason! :up: You bringing Paul and the gang too?

20. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

I dont think he's coming but I will see you there for sure. What are you riding?