1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank you from Theresa & Moose

Discussion in 'General' started by TRACSIDMOM, Oct 6, 2008.

1. TRACSIDMOM

TRACSIDMOM Well-Known Member

We would like to take this time to Thank all of you for your wonderful support to us this year. It has been a very difficult time for us.Some days the pain is so unbearable but with the help of our "Race family" and friends and family at home, we managed to hang in there.
    October 18,2008 will be a hard day for us in Daytona, It has been a year since Andrew was killed and tragically taken from us.So please on this day, say a prayer for us and remember how wonderful our Andrew "Skip" was.We are very honored to have air fence at Road Atlanta with Skip's name on it. Thank you so much for your donations and also Thank you to the Ulrichs for dedicating a section to Andrew.
    We realize life goes on, but ours truly stopped on October 18,2007. So THANK YOU for helping us! Thank you for the cards, calls, hugs and continuing to be our customers and / or friends. Everyone helped us sooooo, but I would like to give a special Thanks to the following:
    Preacher Tim, You are the best, I couldn't have survived without you!
    Gerald Stokes,thanks for our special chats!
    Libby Wikle, the cards thru out the year helped so much!
    The Ulrichs, thanks for the airfence! What an honor!
    Mary Pegram, thanks for always being there for us.
    Jodi & Geoff, thanks for putting us on the helmet , that was awesome!
    Bree, what can I say, YOU ARE GREAT!
    To all the racers that made sure they came to me each and every day to give me a hug! (and mechanics too!)
    Rick,Ross,Travis,Anthony,Wing,Jim,Mike,Scott: Thanks for your hard work!

It would take a very long time to list all the names I need to but hopefully you know what you mean to us and how truly blessed we feel to have your support.

I also want to Thank my wonderful husband,Moose! Incase anyone is not aware of this, Moose is a truly awesome person! I am so very lucky! He has taken very good care of me through this whole tragic thing and I am so very thankful for him! Theresa

Thank you!
    Theresa & Moose: Trackside Racers Supply.Inc

2. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

You and Moose are awesome too!
    Rick

3. drebv4

drebv4 Well-Known Member

:stupid:

I love you guys!

4. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

You guys ROCK!!! Its always a pleasure to see you guys in the paddock, and i always make it a point to stop in and say hello. :up:

5. freels22

freels22 Well-Known Member

you guys always put a smile on our faces so i can only hope that we can put a smile on yours. thanks for everything. hope to see ya soon.

6. Chip

Chip Registered

Thank you Theresa! Thank you for being you. You brighten my day everyday at the race track. Even the bad days.

:up:

7. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the advice and support

8. sgr62004

sgr62004 Well-Known Member

You Guy's are Great people. It is always fun to be around the (BOSS) and moose. Yes Theresa, i know i'm a pain in the ass! lol. Thank's for the help this year. Rick,Ross,Travis and My homie Wing. You Guy's are the Shit! C'ya next year.

Sam gaige,
    Mike cerone,
    M3 Racing

9. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I no you will have plenty of support when your down there. I'll come by this week and visit some. It's been a while since I've seen you.

Derek

10. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

You guys are great. We should be thanking you for everything you did for us this year! Glad we were able to spend time together this year and that Maggie made a couple new friends at Nelson.

:beer:

11. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

Thank you Theresa and Moose !!!!! You guys are great!!!!!

12. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

I absolutely cannot wait to see you all at the GNF. We've been away for so long it seems like this trip will be more of a reunion than anything. As always, you all are great and have been for years. See ya later this week.

Brian Healea
    Leaning Lizard Racing

13. kyle carver

kyle carver Well-Known Member

Hi Theresa and Moose,
    I hope you all are well, if I am lucky I will get over to see you all soon
    Doug

14. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

Theresa and Moose, thank you for everything you have done for our team and for me personally. Your honesty, integrity and love for our sport always shined through in what we all know was a very difficult time for your family this season. Having people like you in the paddock truly is what makes us all "family". Thanks again for all you do.

15. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

+1

16. heavy penny

heavy penny I like to make slide

We should be thanking you. YOU all have been great, from the kind words, trackside support, awesome tires and racing support. I wish your family and your company the best and look forward to many more years working with Trackside Racers Supply. :up:

Michael Books

17. exracer941

exracer941 Well-Known Member

Thank you to infinity......... and beyond....:up:

18. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Wheelchair Pimp

You and Moose are awesome Theresa! I always enjoy seeing you guys when i visit the track! See you guys at Daytona...

steve servis

19. fluffy443

fluffy443 Fluffy

Here's to Moose and Theresa,

You both make the paddock a better place.

20. AvidFan

AvidFan Active Member

Im pretty sure it is the least we can all do!
    xoxo