1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurosport peeps

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Sep 28, 2008.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

A little birdie told me all systems are "go" for next year (MotoGP). Official announcement soon.

2. caferace

caferace No.

As in British Eurosport? I thought that was already inked to the Beeb...

-jim

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Eurosport France. But I see no reason why they would have it and Eurosport UK wouldn't. A deal was also inked with a non-cable French channel, so maybe they're doing the same thing in the UK.

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Next to Hayden's new gig this is the best news yet. Mamola and the gang are the BEST it would be a sin to have them go. I had thought it was a done deal and they lost the gig. Thanks Pops!

5. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I thought you were talking about Speez getn a ride.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It was a done deal. Something happened that changed it.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What does he have to do with Eurosport? :confused:

Anyway, you'll soon know what he is doing next year.

8. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I dont know. Just reaching, i guess :D

9. caferace

caferace No.

Well, one can certainly hope. I spoke with both Toby Moody and Mamola at Indy, and they were certainly bummed but accepting of their fate.

The Brits on the other hand, are still going apesh*t over the loss. The names they call Charlie Cox of the Beeb are shameful. :D

-jim

10. eddie kaul

eddie kaul Well-Known Member

i hope you're right. here in italy the announcers suck. they just ramble on about everything rossi. i like the guy but i love the info toby, julian, and randy get.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!