1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This doesn't sound good

Discussion in 'General' started by BC, Aug 17, 2008.

1. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

RIP Toriano, I have no words beyond expressing my deepest sympathy and regrets.

My prayers for Luciano too, heal fast little fella.....

:(

2. malik ross

malik ross Waits for his asskicking.

How sad.

Goodspeed.

3. Gerloff310

Gerloff310 G-man

May God be with the Wilson family during this very tough time. RIP

4. Smithjeb

Smithjeb Well-Known Member

5. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

RIP and godspeed to a fellow racer, very sad...

6. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

So sad to hear this. It was a somber day at VIR on Sunday. Thoughts and prayers out to Tori's family and friends.

I was honored to have raced against him last year. Great kid.

7. onepointone

onepointone Well-Known Member

I saw the wreck in person. It looked pretty harsh.

RIP. :(

8. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

RIP, little guy:(

9. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

...wow...

had the opportunity to meet and work with Emerson Connor last Monday and met Jacob Cunningham last year. I was impressed and I am impressed by these guys, all of them. I'm just stunned...

RIP young racer.

10. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

I just read that as well. RIP Toriano. Prayers sent to family and friends.

11. Michael84

Michael84 Well-Known Member

RIP
    Sad to see this happen to such a young racer.:(

12. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

I met Toriano's father at the AMA Road America race and spoke with him for quite some time. His father nick-named him "Animal" When Toriano was real little, his father use to throw him across the room to a bed or coach. Then little Toriano would jump up, run charging at his dad screaming like a animal wanting more. His father didn't know me from atom, but here he was talking for about half an hour about how proud he was for his son and his accomplishments. This really broke my heart . God speed Toriano. Plus a prayer for his father, who must be beyond words how devistaded he is.

13. GAMBLER

GAMBLER Neard supporter

very sad

14. gix

gix jigga who?

I cant express how sorry i am for for young Toriano, his family and everyone that was involved with him. I have never met him, but by your post, he sounded like a really fun, smart and talented person. Like Sean said, if you or the family needs anything, just say the word. If the family needs donations or anything, im sure we can get something set up.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family/friends/crew and anyone that has had the privilege of knowing or meeting this young man.

Pat

15. 999

999 Well-Known Member

Thanks Alex. I was just looking on the series website trying to learn a little about Tori. It's a sad day.

16. Speechless. RIP.

17. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

God you hate to see that. Alex is right. Sometimes it's hard to love such a sport........... RIP little guy.

18. Ducpimp

Ducpimp Well-Known Member

I just thought I would post the link for you all. For Toriano Wilson it did not end well. Sad sad day!

I am good friends with Toriano's manager and got the chance to meet him and his brother on Saturday. What a special kid! His manager asked for everyone to think about his family to help them get through this tough time.

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=33780

19. javyday

javyday Well-Known Member

I have worried about this since yesterday. This is terrible. RIP

20. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Very sad news.... He seemed like a great kid always seemed to be smiling.

Here's a couple photos from the Sears races Toriano with Leandro Mercado in front of the red bull tent and him walking back to the pits after saving a highside in T9 then losing the front in the dirt.

I'm sure I have a few from on track as well if Alex or the family wants them I can send them your way.

Attached Files: