Stolen Stuff!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by lrckmotogp, Mar 14, 2008.

1. lrckmotogp

lrckmotogp Well-Known Member

had the trailer locked to the truck and the place got it on tape and there cameras don't record this really sucks!!! any info email [email protected] will get a reward!!
    went to barber for a track weekend then went down to daytona fl for three days. on the way back up the east coast we stopped at a JAMSON INNS in smithfield NC between 3:00 and 7:30 in the parking lot right across from the office they stole the trailer off the back of the truck!! there was 2 2007 honda cbr 600rr's a 2004 nsr 50 and a 2005 crf 50! one of the cbr's was a race bike painted black not a good paint job 600mi with full arrow exhaust arrow rearsets silver marchesini wheels olhins rear shock power commander ign module and quick shift full brembo front break set up mono block calipers sharkskins plastics last 7# of the vin# 27m2114 also you can look at lrckmotogp.com fo most of the parts that went onto this bike! the other cbr was blue and silver arrow slip on and power commander. the nsr was all white and stock the crf was stock and red. there was pitbull front and rear stands and a la chock role in bike stand tools tire warmers denisee leathers black and silver there was a arai nicky hayden rx7 corsair from last year and a alpinestars black leather jacket this was one of 10 made! the only one on the east coast its a supreme jacket red stripe down the middle of the back there are pics on the web site. any help will be mostly. the police arent doing much since its a week later and the vins still come up clean. insurance wont cover anything. please help my only chance is thst a honest person comes across this stuff. appreciated insurance isn't covering a thing!! a 6 by 14 gray v nose haulmark trailer

haulmark trailer 16hvf15151p023558
    2007 honda cbr 600rr jh2pc40087mc11089 blu/silver
    2007 honda cbr 600rr jh2pc40027m002114 eng#pc40e2014944 sharkskins painted black
    2004 honda nsr 50 rs501101058 eng# rs50e1001000
    2005 honda crf 50 jh2ae03005k506948 eng#ae03e5252775

hope somthing turns up lrckmotogp.com for pics of parts and jacket.

thanks

Attached Files:

2. lrckmotogp

more pics or stolen stuff!!

thanks for all help

Attached Files:

3. lrckmotogp

bump!!!

bump!!:Off:

4. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Another reminder of the scumbags in this world.

I've often wondered if the people working the desk are in on this stuff , and making a call when someone checks in.

If the local cops don't have it listed as stolen, call the state police.

Send this in to RRW also, they have always been good about posting this stuff.

5. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

Not kicking you when you're down but just wondering what they went through to get to it: did / how did you have the trailer hitch locked?

I've always put a lock through the flip lock thingy and in recent past ran a cable lock through the tongue up to the hitch. It was long enough that you could pull with it in place.

Just wondering what they went through to actually get a whole trailer. I've always been scared of that.

6. bloodso

bloodso Well-Known Member

Damn dude, that sucks! I hate thieves. I would check ebay and notify all the local bike shops - maybe mail them some pictures of your stuff with a reward.

If you have home owners insurance you should check that out. My truck was recently stolen in Atlanta while I was up to purchase a race bike. I got my truck back but all my tools, ramp and stand were gone. My auto insurance wouldn't cover squat but my homeowners would have.

7. LilMouse62003

LilMouse62003 WERA novice #121

I had my entire trailer stolen 2 years ago home owners only covered 1000.00 dollars with a 500.00 duct. I did not get squat!

8. MotorSWATCop

MotorSWATCop Former Trackday Turd

I hate it for you. My trailer got broken into earlier this year and I lost a bunch of gear. I'll keep my eyes open.

9. spyda1000

spyda1000 Active Member

DAM

i hate to hear these stories.

there should be some way to deal with business owners that have cameras that don't WORK....:down:

10. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

like what? even if the camera's worked, they should be responsible if someone stole your bike. Did you have theft insurance for it? Did the paring lot steal the bike.

THIS ISN'T DIRECTED TOWARDS THE GUY WHO GOT RIPPED OFF.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  11. antirich

antirich Well-Known Member

Someone posted ( I believe on this board) about a new trailer lock that's around 10 times stronger than a typical store bought pin lock. Apparently, all it takes is a pipe to snap off a typical retail trailer lock. They demonstrated a boat w/trailer in a video being snatched in under a minute. Their system was breakable too, but it took a lot longer with all sorts of banging and effort.

A big benefit was their design leaves the pin locked in place if someone snaps off the lock head. Pretty smart design if it does what they demonstrate.

Wish I could find the Website, but no luck.

And cameras aren't worth shit. Even if they function, the light is never good enough to get a plate reading or anything useful at night. When's the last time you seen someone clean an outdoor camera lens?

Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  12. Dadoflv

Dadoflv Roadracejunkie

Dam I am going home to lock my trailer I forgot to Sunday after I got back for Jennings. Watch e-bay and craigslist. Did they have a sign that said camera's watching if so sue. That is why they have insurance

13. JimRich

JimRich Well-Known Member

I hate theives!!!

[​IMG]

Good luck.

14. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

You know the routine, watch the local craigslist and ebay. I fucking hate thieves.

15. GAMBLER

GAMBLER Neard supporter

terrible

hope something turns up

16. random hero

random hero Banned

what a bummer... there are some serious scum bags out there, really shi*ty man

17. lrckmotogp

thanks it has sucked

18. lrckmotogp

bump!!!

just putting this up its been a while so please keep your eyes out thanks

19. redphu

redphu Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss. I'll keep an eye out for these motherlesssonsofbitches

20. lrckmotogp