Thanks From Markb

Discussion in 'General' started by MarkB, May 9, 2007.

1. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

:crackup: that was me that asked that. :) now i know.

2. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Hey Pickle! You took me a bit by suprise! But great to see you....and thanks for the support too :)

See you out next time I hope.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hey Wonky teeth, shoot me a PM with your address. I've been keeping something in my basement for you for when you were ready.

No, it's not a bushel basket full of shrunken heads or Joe Dirt.

4. MarkB

Crap now I gotta lose my perfect score of 100 on pm's......:(

deleting precious pm's so I can send you one....

5. bp@RiderSurance.com

[email protected] Well-Known Member

Hey buddy!

6. MarkB

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

It was exactly a year ago this afternoon that I found myself looking up at the sky paralyzed. It was a shock, and I had no idea what lay ahead for me. I just wanted to thank everyone here. I re-read that other thread http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=140128&highlight=markb and it is very chilling, brought it all back. I never wanted to be the subject of one of those threads...

Its been a hard year for me, but I couldn’t have made it without your support and the support of my family. My fight is far from over, but the worst is (hopefully) over.

No need to reply, I just wanted to give a heartfelt thanks. Tonight I will raise a glass to all of you. And then I will raise a few more.....can you get a DUI in a wheelchair??? lets find out.....

Mark:up:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  7. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

And I will drink one to you Mark. You are an inspiration to us all. Love ya!

8. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Wheelchair Pimp

In Denver they will cut you off! 30 of us in chairs found out said we had to much and we needed to sober up. Sad thing was we weren't that bad and are hotel was next door:beer:

The years go by Fast mark! It's been 3 for me in feb

9. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Mark,

Congrats to you on all the progress you've made in the last year. Neil sure looks small standing next to you. Your daughter is beautiful. She and Josh make a cute couple. I understand her fixation on Hayden though. He's the cutest of all the Hayden's.

10. allmoney1996

allmoney1996 Hoping...

Mark, I am SO SO SO sorry to see that this happened...more sorry that I wasn't around to help when it occurred...I was just telling Aaron how much of a blessing you were to have in my life when I got sick...just chattin' on here or the occasional phone call (excellent accent) :) Do you possibly have an email you could shoot me or some way I can keep in touch, since your PM box is full...if not, that's cool...I'll shoot you messages between "our" threads :beer: My email is [email protected] (I'm not giving my # out on here, I'll have people calling all hours)! ;) If you need ANYTHING, let me know. You were a blessing to have and you are a STRONG STRONG man...you seem to have a GREAT family and I'm very, very proud to say you're a friend, eventhough we haven't spoken in a bit...When you have a chance, if possible, hit me up!!

~Amber~