1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gingerman roll call

Discussion in 'General' started by Racer45, May 26, 2008.

1. slaw0002

slaw0002 Not as fat !!!!!!!

I will !!! :up:

2. RJH_5150

RJH_5150 Well-Known Member

Jeff, Joel and I will be there Thursday night. The weather gets worse the closer we get. I can't wait to get everything I own wet..... again. :rolleyes:

3. racer919

racer919 Still slow...

I've been waiting for Gingerman for 4 years...I'll be there even if it does rain.

(Which it won't.......I hope!)

4. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

Not going to rain.....sunny and warm:D

5. slowohioboy344

slowohioboy344 Well-Known Member

Your right, anytime that I work weekends it's always sunny and perfect out:down:

6. Racer45

sweet, work your ass off this weekend then:up:

7. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

hey guys. anyone goin up from columbus or northern ohio?? I've got pirelli certs that HAVE to be used by saturday, and i'm not really lookin forward to a long ass drive just for tires...

8. zbunny

zbunny Well-Known Member

Drew

Fed Ex them to someone to use for you.

Michelle

9. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

i'm not real trusting with mailing this kinda dough. If agnes or pete were goin i could just drive to where they are and have 'em pick 'em up. if I have to i'll go get 'em

10. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

Drew,
    Im leaving tomorrow after work so you better get 'em to me today or tomorrow during the day.

[EDIT] Actually Joe Ball might be going up and he's in Westerville (or near there). Try to connect with him first.

11. slowohioboy344

slowohioboy344 Well-Known Member

A very small chance that I may not have to work just happened. Not sure if I could get everything ready in time, and not sure I could get off work, but it's a definate maybee now:) Won't know untill Friday after work at earliest. Crossing fingers, oh yeah JB maybee you should take rains :)

12. Smalls

Smalls 2012 Blue...

NO RAIN!!!!!!!:tut:

13. Racer45

I've got my rains, but if you work all weekend it will be soooo nice out there:D

14. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Won't be making this one. But the next round look out! Got a few new tricks to try out (so no more excuses)

Good luck Wade

15. DevDoc

DevDoc Racing against MS

If I get my bike slapped back together today, I'll be up there Friday.

16. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

You guys better all be going to Gingerman! It's a great little track. Dammit I wish I was ...

17. DevDoc

DevDoc Racing against MS

They need to cover up those damn lane sealers. They screw with my feable mind. See I can't even spell feeble.

18. g.mccormick

g.mccormick Well-Known Member

Who all is in for the practice day friday? I have been planning on it, but the weather is looking real shitty for friday. Thunderstorms with high wind and hail. I can't decide if I should try it (never been to gingerman) or save the $100 and not ride around in the rain and hail.

19. Racer45

I'll be there Friday, but if it rains there's a 99% I will not be practicing

20. g.mccormick

g.mccormick Well-Known Member

Im guessing that there is no money back if it rains on the practice day.