1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

this is terrible..

Discussion in 'General' started by runfromme, May 26, 2008.

1. Tornacl

Tornacl 1teampolevault

Godspeed.... and prayers for those left behind...

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Prayers go out to his Freinds and Family....RIP......

3. Palanon

Palanon Well-Known Member

Here is a short article from one of our local papers.

http://www.unionleader.com/article....rticleId=d32a227b-d304-4edc-a287-24d8a6248ad0

If you can't get the article, this is a short tribute someone put together for Alex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD2jwBanUyQ

Alex would bop through the paddock on a Pogo Stick. Never seen a kid get so much air on one of those things. You can/would have someone to root for when Alex and his older brother Brent were on track. Not only can they rail, you can't miss the "school bus" team logo on their bikes.

This weekend, the paddock will be in mourning. If there's anything that can be done, everyone will be ready to give our support.

4. simon

simon Unstable

God speed little brother racer.
    I was on scene at this incident with the rest of the MARRC Safety Crew. We have to try and be emotionally removed when we have to handle this type of situation, but this one really, really hurt.
    No words can express the sadness I felt when his father came over to hold his sons hand.
    My heart felt condolences for everyone touched by this tragedy.

5. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

6. Gecko

Gecko Well-Known Member

Unbelievable. Damn.

Godspeed Alex.

Condolences and prayers to family and friends.

7. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Thoughts and prayers to his family ..

8. Blood Shot

Blood Shot Banned

My deepest condolences. RIP young lad. :(

9. MSRL

MSRL Active Member

R.I.P.

10. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

My condolences to the Lyskawa family ...

RIP

11. runfromme

runfromme Well-Known Member

i didn't know him personally but i was garaged one down from them the last two LRRS weekends. i was amazed seeing him and his brother jumping all over the place on that pogo stick and wrestling in the paddock and then going out and racing. the kid had so much energy!

12. fiptas

fiptas L.O.C Endurance

I was pitted next Garage down at Homestead the weekend the picture was taken. I remember seeing Alex and the rest of those fast kids on and off the track. They seemed so happy and having a blast goofing off in the pits. My thoughts and prayers are with Alex and those who loved him, as well as the others involved in this tragedy. Godspeed.

13. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

Sympathy to family, friends, fellow racers and the cornerworkers involved. May you all eventually find peace from this tragedy. RIP young racer.

14. Stillie

Stillie Off that like Jay-Z

Agreed. He is one of the nicest people in the paddock. Thanks for checking up on him Greg.

RIP Alex.

15. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Condolences to his family. RIP :(

16. lonewrench

lonewrench Mr.Charles

I started racing at loudon back in 1987, soon after i met bruce and another guy.Sorry forgot the name). he rode a tick honda hawk.since then Bruce has become an incredible giver in the sport.He has had some of the greats ride for him.When i read the news yesterday I had just got done yelling at my kid for acting like a spoiled brat,we were an vacation at the beach and we had to leave.Naturally he was sour because we had to leave and drive home.When I read the news of Bruce's son I felt like a total jackass! I seem to have taken things for granted.Imagine if this were to happen to my son at age eleven? I guess being pissy with your kids is something we would all like to NOT do.It just makes me feel horrible to hear that it happened,this was a clear message for me.Hug them and tell them I love you more than you should because you just never know.I dont know how any positive could come from this situation but if all of us give the kids a little more love maybe it will help somehow.I really wish this didnt have to happen to anyone anymore. Godspeed Alex! (my son's name is also Alex)
    Chuck Giacchetto

17. hungry4pwr

hungry4pwr Well-Known Member

our most heartfelt condolences to the family and friends of ALL parties involved in this unfortunate loss of life. GOD speed young man! RIP

18. RockStar44

RockStar44 Hayden OWNS Martini!

Prayers and condolences to the family. Very sad :(

19. EL ZEE

EL ZEE Well-Known Member

Sad sad day...My prayers and well wishes go out to the family, friends and all involved.

20. buxton

buxton Southern Canadian

:(

Prayers to family and friends...