1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where the heck is Roach?

Discussion in 'General' started by CorollaDude, May 6, 2008.

1. Blood Shot

Blood Shot Banned

Or you take the Ski Train out of Denver, first stop after Moffat tunnel thru the continetal divide. :)

2. Roach

Roach Yamaha Catapult Tester

That sounds suspiciously similar to what I see out the back windows of my house. And that is what I look at on my morning commute, every day (I go East-West to work).

Honestly, it really, really improves your quality of life. Not to get all tree-huggy or anything .... :D

- Roach

3. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I lived in Denver for a year and being an early riser I caught most of the sunrises. Who knew nature could be as entertaining as fireworks on the 4th and never get old. I miss it even after all these years......

Damn you Roach! :moon:

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Damn, Jod yot just getn in from drinking? :D

5. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

I hate you.

6. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

There's always Miller in Utah. Can't be TOO far. Plus great mountain roads everywhere. If I could convince my wife to do it I'd move out there immediately. Spent 17 days out in Vail this past year and it was amazing.

7. Roach

Roach Yamaha Catapult Tester

Depends on your definition of "too far" and how fast you drive :D

(7 hours from Denver if you set the cruise control to 90mph once you hit I80 in Wyoming and leave civilization).

- Roach