1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jerez Motogp

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Mar 28, 2008.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You need to sue your math teacher. I think you said they were more incidents than one can count.

"1"

See how easy that was? :)

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Fresh meat.

3. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

If Hayden is a bully what the hell is Toseland? Stuffs the one who likes "roughing other riders up" (Lorenzo) in Qatar then did it again to others on numerous occasions at Jerez.

I always thought he was a bit wishy-washy but my opinion of him has changed considerably.

4. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

I just watched the 250GP race. DAMN. That was a takeout. I would come up swinging.

I didn't realize russell and james are racing 250s. :)

5. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

^ thats riding style by comparison between "smooth" GP riding and downright crazy ass WSBK racing.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Baustista's engine started to seize when he went into that corner. That's why there was no drama in the gravel pit: both guys felt they caused the crash.

7. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

WOW. That explains it. I didn't see Baustista's bike didn't wiggle until he was a$$packed. Sucks for them.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't think anyone could tell from the pictures. The Eurosport guy in the pitlane reported it between the races.

9. Wow Papa, that is interesting. I definatly could not tell that the bike was siezing up just by watching the race. You damn frenchmen get all the good info.

10. Hypnotiq

Hypnotiq Well-Known Member

Do you watch WSBK at all? That is what WSBK racing is about and it is far more exciting. They trade paint often.

MotoGP racing has been boring for the last several years. Are the princess' in MotoGP afraid to rub a little fairing? We know Rossi isn't. What about the rest? :p

11. Moto GP was boring last year, not for the last several years. Did you watch Mugello in 2006? What about Assen? Estoril? Valencia?

12. d-wire

d-wire Well-Known Member

If you watch the overhead view of that crash in the 250 race......you can see the lead bike slow down when he should have been accelerating on the corner exit. That contributed to the crash. Must have been the motor letting go.

13. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

Don't know much about Loris Capirossi do ya?

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The way he pushed it I'm not surprised. Yeah it was amazing to me there was no gravel throwing. Guess I'm used to watching Americans.:p

15. if you watch the video...you can just see the leader slightly sit up right before impact.

16. eddie kaul

eddie kaul Well-Known Member

once in the gravel trap and on their feet, bautista pulled back like he was going to punch simoncelli.

17. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

yeah, but they hugged it out before they walked away.

18. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Geezerhood parameters:

1- driving in the left lane with a turn sugnal on
    2- for more than 2 miles
    3- while doing 50 mph in a 65 mph zone.

I swear, I moved to geezerville. :(

19. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

Whew! i'm safe for a while, then.

20. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

You left out Ben Bostrom. (1998 Superbike Champion - 0 Wins)