1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RACE READY!!! only on craigslist

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Mar 14, 2008.

1. 2SickRacing

2SickRacing Well-Known Member

what are these guys thinkin when their postin. they have to be laughin, or tryin to fool someone. only a dumass would take that bulshit. seriously youve got to be kiddin me

2. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

Well, I didn't get a steak, but one out of two ain't bad. :D

3. kl3640

kl3640 Well-Known Member

Never been down, never been raced...never been to English class...

I keep reading how the US is behind Japan, China, India, and everywhere else in students' math skills, but between this ad and JRP's anti-Duhamel rant, I'm starting to think that we're falling behind in English too...

Too bad Craig's List doesn't have a feedback mechanism. I believe in Caveat Emptor as much as the next guy, but this is flat our scam artistry and lying. "Mint Condition" can be somewhat subjective, but "ready to race" is NOT, unless he means racing on the highway.

Oh, and to the guy who responded with the post asking all of the questions, that's AWESOME baiting! I especially loved the flux capacitor question! (mis-spelled "fluc" - so he could actually read it!)

4. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

Attached Files:

5. kl3640

kl3640 Well-Known Member

Boy, he could win every MW event at Daytona on that thing!!! Maybe he swapped the front and rear sprockets to make it go that fast ?!?!?!?

6. lrrs311

lrrs311 r6racer311

Damn,you guys are brutal on people,lol.

7. mb4lunch

mb4lunch Expert#40 SouthEast

8. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

thankyou ;-) and no the misspelling was on me. I was tired and didnt proof it

9. Don_728

Don_728 The dog made me do it!

My favorite part is about the trades....... "please no junck "

He's got buckets, tires and all kinds of "junck" all over the place!
    :D

Last edited: Mar 15, 2008
  10. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

It only takes one

11. yzfkneedragger

yzfkneedragger Well-Known Member

That was quite painful to read. I can't believe he'd trade that fine "race bike" for a s2000. Wow, what a deal!

12. 999

999 Well-Known Member

Thass rite smart guy ,. so wees dont' ned kno morr, junck

13. b-sav

b-sav Well-Known Member

I love the license plate on that thing, hanging off the side about a foot and a half from the rear footpeg.:eek:
    Ya no what thats fur? Its fur when yur racin and ya leen ovor two farr it hits and makes spurks fur the fans!:D

14. x1384

x1384 Banned

15. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

You weren't bored enough. You forgot to ask about the Italian cams, power bands, and Durrani wheels.:D

16. antirich

antirich Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, those ads made my day :crackup:

This would be a good section to add to the BBS: "Unbelievable bike ads"

I'm sure they're be no shortage of postings in the years to come. The shrinking of the economy and education system will surely add to the mix.