1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc51 forum

Discussion in 'General' started by catch2otwo, Jan 18, 2008.

1. XACT-Man

XACT-Man Not that fast....

Mine is for sale - 2002 RC51

O'yea, .org, it's a bunch of elitist pricks over there!;) I happen to be a mod on the site, yes it's worth every penny!

2. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Hey Pete! If we can get Kenny to chime in we will have covered most the RC guys I know at the BBS. Thought you sold your RC?

mmfoor

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Ha! So you are one of those self-important poseurs with an Italian complex? :D

4. eppy01f4i

eppy01f4i Well-Known Member

5. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

An Italian complex with a Honda wallet........
    (like me)
    mmfoor

6. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

Better than an Italian complex with a Suzuki wallet. Which is much more common.

7. XACT-Man

XACT-Man Not that fast....

Morris, good possiblity I have it sold to a guy up in Vancouver, BC, but no cash in hand yet, soooo.......;)

8. phukaduc

phukaduc Borden

loose the fans, run water and wetter, and sale the fins on ebay for $100.
    Pig still gets hot in July, but not 230+ hot.

9. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

I only call her a pig when negotiating the chicane at Rd Atl (see avatar)! Everywhere else she's a ballerina!
    :beer:
    Are you racing WERA SE this year on your RC? Only saw you at RRR last year.
    BTW: thanks for the excellent pic Vicki!

mmfoor

10. LDH

LDH Well-Known Member

Pete, I was just in Vancouver last weekend on my way to Whistler/Blackcomb. You wouldn't believe how many bike riders I saw out in less than desirable conditions. It was friggin freezin & those guys were everywhere on everything from old BMW R80's to brand new VFR's. Quite a sight to see & even though I was in total snowboarding mode I couldn't help but start jones'n for a ride as I haven't throw a leg over a bike in anger since Moroso a couple months ago. If he wants it delivered we should make it a road trip :D

11. catch2otwo

catch2otwo Well-Known Member

totally forgot about this thread. found a few bikes. going to look at one tomorrow :)

hey phatrc, hows that 2 bros high mount sound?

12. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

Cheap. :D

13. catch2otwo

catch2otwo Well-Known Member

haha ouch. did some searching and i guess 2bros isnt so nice. anyone got any leads on a set of harris high mounts for an sp2

14. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Don't start with me pal. You still have Rc-51 cooties. They never go away. :D

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, man. A piece of string would transfer data faster than your Interwebs. I can't even remember when I wrote that. :D

16. bafflebrain

bafflebrain Well-Known Member

How'd you like the condition at Whistler/Blackcomb? I have not gone up this year yet given the 2010 constructions on the Sea to Sky Hwy.

I saw a few in Vancouver riding in the snow, one on an R1. Now that's nuts. If you're making a road trip to BC, let me know before hand so I can shop for a new bike :D

Last edited: Jan 30, 2008
  17. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

It was just over a month ago. I haven't been on here all that much lately. :p

Did I mention Fords suck? :down: