1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turnkey fully race prepped CB350

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by footwork, Dec 9, 2007.

1. footwork

footwork Honda Research Analyst

Jens- good to hear from you. Glad you felt like buzzing in. I have some great pictures of you that Will took at ROebling and Road A(forearm scrubbing). If you email me your address I will send them to you- some good stuff. Say Hi to Joan- how is Mike doing? If you have his contact info I would like to get it.

2. phantom 309

phantom 309 Well-Known Member

jens,Mark works with Ahrma now and is doing well.I was thinking we might see you back someday but not if you are going to see everything off.Things with me have not changed much.Tell miss joan we said high and look us up if you make mid-o. Tim

3. footwork

ok - looks like i was blocking yahoo.com also.... good business sense :eek:
    sorry all you yahoo folks... is that you Lizard? I will make you a special deal if you are still interested.:up:

4. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

5. footwork

yea took that block off also. I think I am good to go!

6. limy_1

limy_1 Crash Starter

Hey Buff,

Who didn't you have blocked? :rolleyes:

7. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

my email is hepcatbassman<at>yahoo<dot>com

Mike's doing really well. He went back to school for physics and math... he's a friggin rocket scientist, I kid you not. He's working on the KySat2 Design Team:
    http://www.kysat.com/?63

Drop me an email and me know how you and Kate have been doing... I'll send you Mike's contact info.

8. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

I would love to race again but unless I become independantly wealthy and have a lot spare time it's just not going to happen. I still keep tabs on you and the others from time to time. Hope to see you at Mid-O. BTW - how's Tom been doing? Still building tasty Trumpets?

9. WERA33

WERA33 Well-Known Member

Hey Jens,
    good to hear from you again. yeah it would be great to see racing again. you and the hammer were really smokin'. i was hoping to see harass tim in v3!

10. lizard84

I'm putting the 2 piece body work & glass fuel tank up for sale. You should be able to click on the old links Buff posted, if not I'll post some new pics in the next few days. The tank is going to need a seal job.

11. lizard84

Buff's old photos

Attached Files:

12. lizard84

another

Attached Files:

• 2550.jpg
      2550.jpg
      File size:
      104.7 KB
      Views:
  13. lizard84

Price wise I'm thinking $250 for the Drixton bodywork & screen & $200 for the tank. $425 for it all.

That would include The upper with windshield and post mount and the mount that runs across from the steering stem, the lower with built in belly pan with the crossbar. All this stuff is nice in my opinion but needs love & paint. The tank as I said needs a seal job & paint. Tank is very narrow & light.

14. lizard84

Or $350 for all of it, OBO.

Can you tell I need avon's?

15. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

Dunlops!

16. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

No Mark, I have the perfect set of Avons for Bob. I think they have only been used once;)

Of course he can only use them if he is racing somewhere in the northeast:D

17. footwork

Lizard- the front on the bike you have now is the supersoft avon compound in very good shape. Please let me know if I can have it back.