1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Documentary On The MotoCzysz

Discussion in 'General' started by panthercity, Dec 28, 2007.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

According to the release in RRW, it will be this Sunday! Anybody up for chartering a jet to Spain, Portugal, Australia or New Zealand so we can watch it?

He Harris! Can you be puttin' us up in NZ???

2. GAMBLER

GAMBLER Neard supporter

3. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

Maybe they're rethinking things since that Ducati Motogp bike thing came out for about half the price.

4. RumbleStrip

RumbleStrip Well-Known Member

Vaporware in any year

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It's neat but doesn't excite me. Want to see me get stupid? Show me a street legal converted TZ250 or ROC/ Harris (screamer of course).

6. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

The biggest holdup has been the Durrani's...

Last edited: Dec 28, 2007
  7. DavieStone

DavieStone Well-Known Member

They came out a few years ago blowing both barrells with a lot of hoopla and have done nothing. After a while....Its sorta like watching two guys threating to beat each other up and all they do is shove each other back and forth until you lose interest.

8. studio819

studio819 Well-Known Member

It's doing A LOT better then it was earlier in the year. I shot for them a couple of months ago and they had figured out some major issues and resolved them. Bike sounded a lot better and was much more stable then I had seen it in previous outtings.

9. BMWIVAN

BMWIVAN Stick wanna-be

RRW pulled the story off of their website. It looks like the JU crew got it wrong, since a thorough search of every Discovery Channel affiliate shows nothing on this subject.

I hope it does air here, as I would watch it for sure.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Wha? It's still there. http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=31001

11. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It aired last week in France. It was interesting.

13. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

14. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Discovery Channel is conflicted; one part of its official site lists the show as running Sunday, while another (program listings) does not.

15. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

The Deadliest Catch is playing in the 7:30 time slot.

16. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

I think there will be a joint launch of the roadbike at the Active Mountain Raceway (Brandon knows what I'm talkin' about..)

17. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

The link posted by a reader on the RRW link is to "discovery.au"
    That's the Australian schedule.

18. eddie kaul

eddie kaul Well-Known Member

i watched it friday and saturday here in italy. good show, hope it all goes well.

19. Indy92

Indy92 Beer Me

20. Size9

Size9 Well-Known Member