Any shark fanatics here?

Discussion in 'General' started by dtalbott, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

So in terms of intelligence you're saying there is a middle zone of trustworthiness? That the docile killer whales fall somewhere between the roving packs of amoebas and all those vicious street gangs? :D

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Amoebas are too dumb to be trusted. Street gangs, it depends. :)

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I find it mildly disturbing that any male would tattoo Richard Dreyfus anywhere on their anatomy.

4. Royale w/cheese

Royale w/cheese Well-Known Member

not necessarily. all the sharp teeth in the world aint good for shit without legs, arms, opposable thumbs, etc. I would seriously whip a sharks ass if one wandered up in my yard, and I'm no Chuck Norris.

5. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

And I thought it was going to be a helmet thread. I was actually kind of anxious to read the responses because I love my Shoei, but fanatic? :D

6. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

I don't know. I saw those land sharks on TV, and they seemed to be pretty sneaky.

7. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

So you met The Counselor's wife, eh?

8. Crash1k

Crash1k Well-Known Member

Big shark fan here too... for those interested in sharks, check this out..

www.sharkwater.com

9. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

But ameobas don't have sharp teeth. And you can trust something that stupid will be entirely predictable. The BBS proves this to you every day. :)

10. pouchkangaroo

pouchkangaroo Banned

that is not a bad rule and including own species too eh.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I didn't say everything that can't be trusted has sharp teeth and claws. ;) But you're right about predictable animals.

12. rydfree

rydfree Well-Known Member

Sharks are not all Dumb . That Killer shark did eat Saffron Burrows for desert in Deep Blue Sea :)

13. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

knock, knock....

yes?

caaaaaandy-gram.

(sorry, old snl skit)

14. georgiadawg

georgiadawg Elbows Out

yeah and megalodon skin boots in fact he is th reason for the megalodon extinction....and then also single handedly brought them back to life after turning back time from a reverse round house kick, then one tried to bite him so he killed them again and made a belt

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Wow! Sounds like my ex-mother-in-law.:)

16. MrOgle

MrOgle I love college!

17. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Wait a minute here. If a shark wandered into your yard then he at least has legs. Also, if you tried to kick his ass and failed then you become lunch. You have to ask a question. "Just how fast can that sob run?"

18. Hater

Hater Well-Known Member

LOL! We had a bar near my college called the Landmark, but it was lovingly dubbed "the shark" due to that skit.

19. WERA522

WERA522 Lost

We're going to need a bigger BBS....

Sharks rule. #1 predator on the whole freaking earth.... (except the WERA BBS, then it is DAVEK's realm)

20. socal

socal Well-Known Member

What is the name of the movie about the two scuba divers that were left behind by the dive boat?? One was attacked by a shark. Based on a true story, I believe. Floating in the open ocean at night, while bleeding, would be absolutely terrifying.