1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Name Is Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddd Ro....

Discussion in 'General' started by Royale w/cheese, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Royale w/cheese

Royale w/cheese Well-Known Member

aaaahh shaddup and get'n the cell dirtbag.:D

man, nothing that cool has ever happened to me in a waffle house.

2. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

The waffle house by me got shut down with a sanitation score of 69 (no joke)...no doubt kid rock stopped there just before their score plummeted :D

3. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Truth revisited... You can take the man out' the trailer park, but ya can't take the trailer park out' the man.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

At 5:30am where else you gonna go? WH is the place!

5. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

But I thought everyone loved the Waffle House

6. Just leave Kid Rock alone!!!! I mean all he was trying to do was eat his greasy meal, thank the girl for her service on the tour bus, and then get on the road. Why? Why? Why? Leave him alone.:crackup: :crackup:

7. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Looks like him and 5 other guys beat up a guy :rolleyes: Yeah he's a tough guy. Lucky it wasnt in south ga it would have read "Kid Rock and 5 others shot to death during deer season scuffle"

8. melanie

melanie not a dude

5:30 AM? McDonald's drive-thru...

9. RR_Kid

RR_Kid Formerly YZF600boy

Denny's!!! :cool:

10. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Steak & Shake

11. Jason Coleman

Jason Coleman Well-Known Member

He was a much better rapper, IMHO, than rock singer. Still have not heard a rock song that tops "Yodeling in the Valley."

12. Marcmcm

Marcmcm Huge Member

Why was the other guy dumb enough to try and fight a mojor recording artist in the parking lot when he has an "entourage"? You know you're gonna get an ass-beating. :tut:

The guy probably just wanted to say, "I kicked Kid Rock's ass."

13. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

my brother tried to fight the 1-2-3 kid (or whatever he was called) at a bar one night, he wouldnt fight him, then the undertaker came and told him to go away - so he did,lol.

14. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Was it making the other locations look bad?

15. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Dont know but I have never backed down from a fight, I just made things even when needed. ;)

16. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

fixed it for ya.

17. TwoCycler

TwoCycler Well-Known Member

Hey Kid Rock can afford to eat anywhere he wants and he goes to the Waffle House! That is one cool dude with poor taste. I think I am going to go out and buy his new CD. You think Johhny Cash ate at Huddle House? Jerry Reed at Hardee's? Travis Tritt at Folks? I bet back in the day that Jerry Lee Lewis busted up a Stuckey's here and there...

Rocky Stargel

18. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

That's the funny thing. He's no trailer rat. He's a suburban Detroit whiteboy who wishes he was both born in a trailer AND down in the gee-toe. :rolleyes:

19. gixxersmitty

gixxersmitty Well-Known Member

:Puke: The one at exit 317 off I-81 tried to kill me when I raced at Summit. First and last time I eat at Dennys.

20. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis