2007 V7 Rookie of the Year?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by GypsyRacing, Oct 13, 2007.

1. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Ok, so who was this years ROTY?

:beer:

2. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

what is the "official criteria" does one have to be a rookie to racing completely, just wera, just to V7....?

3. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

The 2007 WERA V7 Rookie Of The Year award went to Jeremiah Byrge. He showed great heart throughout the season, and in true vintage spirit, showed up at the GNF on no sleep, freshly bit by a dawg, just got beat up and run over by a truck, etc. He had to leave immediately after the race as he had to get back to work the next day. His boss, Bobby The Tennessee Hippy, accepted his trophy for him at the banquet and told the vintage community everything he'd been through this year.

This was Jeremiah's second year ever riding a streetbike. He is a true rookie, not an expert ringer. We look forward to watching his progress over the next few years.

KMC

4. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Congratulation Jeremiah...........there was alot of blood, sweat, and duct tape put into that gem........display it proud. Your fellow V7 brothers recognize you as one of our own........biotch!

I hope everyone drank an extra beer in his honor at the banquet, sorry we could not stay..........duty called.

5. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

congrats Jeremiah

6. gixxerbq52

gixxerbq52 Well-Known Member

Jerimia was so proud of the trofey thanks to all. I had the best time ever. Tenn. hippy

7. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

:crackup:

Do the speech again Hippie........ :crackup:

8. gixxerbq52

To them that didn't hear it, We taught him to ride a street bike a couple years ago. Then started racing with his brother. Had a bad year got ate up by a dog, beat up ran over by a car, girl frend ran off with best friend, she took his truck and sold it, got fired, didn't have money to come to gnf browwed the money to come left after race to go to work fri. He said he got wrote up but still has job. By the way i am not his boss his brother works for me.

9. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

SWEET.

Congratulations to you also Bobby.

10. good ol time

good ol time New Member

UH DUH

First you should get your information straight, he didn't get ate up by a dog, he didn't get ran over, standing in front of a moving vehicle is his own stupidity. His girlfriend didn't leave him for his best friend, she left because he was an dick head. She took the truck because it was in her name, and she didn't sell it she traded it in on a new car. He got fired in August, by september he should have gotten a new job, most people do.

11. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

hey "good ol time". welcome. please introduce yourself to the wera vintage racing community.

:Pop:

12. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

So how's his ex-girlfriend doing..............LOL!

At least he has the coveted ROTY trophy......life is good.

13. XRacerX

XRacerX Well-Known Member

FTW.... 2 sides to every story.... just ask my 2 ex-wives...

Congrats on the year... Id buy ya a beer!!! :beer:

14. gixxerbq52

WEll go fuck your self dick head

15. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I guess that summes it up

16. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

:wow:

I thought this was a joke.........I guess I missed this Jerry Springer episode.

17. gixxerbq52

Sorry about the foul language but made me mad calling me a liar. I heard Jeremiha may be getting her back from him, i think would be a mistake. She did it once she will agian. I think he had those guys go to Jeremiha's house and jump him and hit him with a car. Because he is afraid to do it himself.

18. Ex nihilo

Ex nihilo From out of nowhere

C'mon... don't stop now! This is shaping up to be an interesting thread :beer:

19. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

So it this where some half naked women runs across the stage and pimp slaps someone? <ding dong> Guess what...........it's your EX.............COME ON IN!!!!!

Silly season is in full swing!
    ;)

20. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

I hope his ex girly friend told her new boyfriend about those little critters she has living below the beltline