1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

taco bell wreck?

Discussion in 'General' started by SPATT, Oct 3, 2007.

1. SPATT

SPATT In a gravel pit near you

anyone able to find it? cant seem to locate the pictures to show someone.

2. Rem6a

Rem6a WCR Racer

it was up on an R1 forum a while back.

3. MrOgle

MrOgle I love college!

I think they took them down though. Like the same day somebody linked the thread from the WERA board.

4. ethridge72

ethridge72 Well-Known Member

I have them. Shoot me your email address and I will send them.

5. Hammer

Hammer Well-Known Member

6. seven4eight

seven4eight Well-Known Member

the word "taco bell" and "wreck" in the same utterance piques my interest. Is anyone allowed to even say breifly what the pictures are of?

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Graphic evidence of stupid. What happens when a motorcycle at high speed encounters a relatively immovable restaurant.

8. seven4eight

seven4eight Well-Known Member

oh.......I thought it might be a funny incident in the drive-through, something really cool, maybe something i dont know about
    thanks

9. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

i searched it earlier. basically dude was haulin ass lost it in a turn and took the bike through the front of a taco bell, bike went clear through and out the other side

10. Hammer

Hammer Well-Known Member

after a domestic dispute with his GF and also had no gear on. Not that it would have helped. Very Graphic pics. VERY GRAPHIC. Some of the worst I have seen, and I was an EMT for 8 years.

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I wish I'd never seen those pictures... you can't un-see something, unfortunately. They found the guy's bare foot up in the ceiling, sitting (standing?) on top of one of the few ceiling tiles that weren't knocked down.

On the bright side, such as it is, the guy didn't feel a damn thing.

12. SPATT

SPATT In a gravel pit near you

13. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

14. Hater

Hater Well-Known Member

:stupid: I knew better then to look, but I did anyway. <shudder>

15. BC

BC Well-Known Member

:(

Sad!

16. Apollo JD

Apollo JD Ninja Cat

[email protected]

17. ZackJones

ZackJones Well-Known Member

[email protected]

18. ethridge72

ethridge72 Well-Known Member

The bike didn't make it all the way thru, but he did!

19. WERA522

WERA522 Lost

basically made a drive through at a taco bell that didn't have a drive through. Dude felt it for about a nanosecond, probably didn't even have it process in his brain that is was about to be over. Very sad and gross, but a good reason why not to ride angry, on the road, at night, with no gear, near a taco bell that sits on a corner.

20. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

It is hard for me to agree. Removal from the gene pool was probably a good thing in this case.