Female Rider needs an endurance team

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by nad 711, Oct 2, 2007.

1. nad 711

nad 711 Well-Known Member

for the Nationals at Road Atlanta, unfortunately my endurance team won't go! :mad:
    With 5 podiums this year with guys in Daytona, Nelson Ledges, Loudon and other good results in the States and Canada, with CCS and WERA, I think I can do a good job in an endurance team. I can split expenses and work on the bike!

Also, I want to rent a race bike for sprints at Road Atlanta, who can help me?

www.nadineracing.com

2. Been-Jammin

Been-Jammin Nomonyx dominicus

She can sing too!

=)

3. If you dont mind riding a GSXR 1000, I could use a rider for the GNF. contact me ASAP if your interested
    Justin

4. nad 711

Hi Justin,
    We met a couple of times this summer... I would like to do that, but I'm not sure we can, I think I'm eligible for MSS and LW endurance, but because my team won't go there, the owner or manager, I cannot use their invitation for GNF???

And you, are you eligible and can you find a way for me to race with you?
    And will you do sprints, I will probably do 600 and C superbike, Youppi! With a R6 or a F4i...
    Please call me 514-892-4433

5. nad 711

I did Middleweight superbike (and not superstock) and Lightweight...
    Do you think we can ride together?

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Since Justin already has an invite for his team you can ride on it no problem. The only way you could use an invite for the other teams is if the team owner is there - and you could change classes.

7. Been-Jammin

Been-Jammin Nomonyx dominicus

Mongo, we ran our first endurance after the invites went out. Does this mean we can or can't run the GNF?

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You can. We didn't mail invites for the Endurance, if you've run one you can run the GNF.

9. yes, as Mongo stated. Endurance can be ran by anyone on any team as long as you do not exceed the amount of 5 riders per roster. you would be the 3rd person on our roster for the year. So no problem, there is no expert or novice, and anyone can ride any displacement bike, NOT THAT THEY SHOULD!:rolleyes:

10. sorry, found a rider:cool:

11. nad 711

OK, I probably find another ride for endurance... So I will see you there!

Thanks so much to all people who helped me!
    Unfortunately, I won't bring my guitar on the plane :-(