1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Hypermotard

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducpimp, May 10, 2007.

1. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

Same reason the V7 guys race against chip dale an brian.
    although I see your point

:beer:

2. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

That was some of the best racing I have seen in a long time, when you gonna come back again

Ab

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Totally different mindset in Vintage.

4. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

VIR next year for sure, if The Lodge will let us back on the property. :D

i'd love to do CycleJam and the GNF, but thats a long way to drive twice in a year, on top of the VIR round. especially when it's only on the 450.

i really need to stop riding the Tard so much and get back to the R6. i have no confidence on the R6 right now.:down:

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Chad was cheating in case you didn't know. He was using Nasty Go Go juice that when I came with in 10 feet of it, it made me 2 inches shorter and made my full beard fall off.

I won't tell you about the stuff in his motor and on the rims.

6. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

man, how many times did you go near my bike to get THAT short? :D

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You do the math. I was 6' 4" at the start of the weekend and now I have to look up to talk with Brad.

I had to draw on some burns with a sharpie to replace my wicked awesome mutton chops that wilted off.

8. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

who?

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Some guy, I think you knew him. He was taller than chip but shorter than a bag of grass seed.

10. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

i faintly remember someone that matches that description. showed up at a race to hang out once, havent seen him since. wonder what happened to the little fella.

11. Ducpimp

Ducpimp Well-Known Member

Na, they will not be arriving until the end of June. Maybe sometime after that:)

12. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

If it's Xaus, he's actually crashing.... :p

13. AJ

AJ Well-Known Member

Wow! Are we so full of ourselves that we forget to appreciate the juicy smoke laden corner entries by Xaus:)

I thought Nicky and Aaron had some backing it in skillz but this here is another level altogether. Incredible!