1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks From Markb

Discussion in 'General' started by MarkB, May 9, 2007.

1. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

:up: too funny, we suggested that when we were there last week. :up:

2. scuzzlebutt

scuzzlebutt Proffessional Twat

Good to hear from you pal! Super big ups for the engagement! Looks like I'm the last of the Mohicans....I'm not too surprised! Great pics buddy

Boots

3. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Good to see you on here, Mark! And congratulations on the engagement! :) I don't know what it is about crashing that makes guys want to get married. I'm happy to hear you are going to Shepherd. Let us know what your visitation schedule will be like - we aren't far from there. :)

Beth (in case my constantly changing username has folks confused)

4. ToddClark

well it certainly had me confused for just a min!! :crackup:

5. Casper&bones

Casper&bones Well-Known Member

damn mark, its good to see you posting again!! and glad to hear about your engagement.

6. Sixx22

Sixx22 Well-Known Member

Congrats to you Mark....... Great to see ya posting.

7. gocr6

gocr6 i fall down....

Mark, excited to see you posting on here again. Let us know when you are ready and we will have the gang fom columbia down to see ya !

8. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

Mark welcome back to the board and best for your stay at Sheperds I have heard only good things about the place - keep up the good spirits and give it all you can, just like you always do.

9. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Was worried about you man. I'm very glad to hear things are progressing along. Going to still be praying and hoping good thoughts for you at Shepherd.:)

Congratulations also on the engagement. I'll definitely be at Barber for the big event, so keep everyone posted on that. :up:

Last edited: May 9, 2007
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hmmmm, she's hot and still wants to marry you? Thank god women aren't that smart huh?

Congrats and let me know when that beer is gonna happen. I need to go somewhere in town other than the Vortex.

11. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Damn.....what a great attitude. :up:

12. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

I know, it makes no sense to me either....but she is my life, and well I wont get all emotional on you...:D

The Wedding - we wanted to do on this weekend:
    9/22-23 Barber Motorsports Park

It wouls mean so much to us - and we'd have it after races on Sat night if you will let us - followed my a big grill out...:)

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We'll get it arranged. Of course you would pick the one I won't be at :p Probably better this way, I have a habit of sitting up front making comments like "I heard they had to get married" :D

14. ToddClark

Sean, im sure you guys got more pull than me, but John and Heather over at Barber told me ANYTHING he needed, just let them know and they would make it happen. I think this would be a good time to take them up on their offer. :up:

15. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

I'm hoping you have to pay for that comment...:D

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That and many others I'd wager. Mark, it is great to see you back and congratulations.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why? She knows she married me, and she knows there is no way in hell that was a smart move! :D

18. Empty Pockets Racing

Empty Pockets Racing where's my collar bone?

Mark:

Unfortunately, we've never met. But I can truly say you are an inspiration to all and that includes those on and off this BBS. Keep up the good work and congrats on the big day! :up: I believe I can speak for all when I say that your positive attitude makes us all take a fresh look at life. You're a good man (and it looks as if you've got a good woman too!).

Keith Reed

19. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Can't argue with that logic. :D

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hey Craphead, Girls named Sam are the kind you marry. :)

Glad to see you posting.

Dave K