1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks From Markb

Discussion in 'General' started by MarkB, May 9, 2007.

1. goodmatt78

goodmatt78 Well-Known Member

WOW.....just WOW! :bow:

2. jenn305

jenn305 Well-Known Member

let us know what visitation is like once you get in ATL so we can come and see you.

3. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Mark, I don't know you very well, but I can't tell you how I'm filled with emotion to see you posting here and in good spirits. I"m sure it's just because of some selfish reflex of some sort, but it's so good to see you here in any case.

To say that you're an inspiration is a terrible understatement. I don't think I'd be the man you are being right now, if our positions were reversed.

Good on ya.

4. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Seems like a pretty extreme way to convince a girl to marry you, but after seeing her picture, it starts to make sense.

Best wishes from Pittsburgh, my family and I are keeping you in our thoughts.

5. teampolevault

teampolevault Well-Known Member

Congrats !!!

You are amazing in the way you are handling this situation, if you need ANYTHING let us know. That wedding date sounds like a good weekend to go to Alabama and help yall celebrate:beer:

6. Heavy-Dee

Heavy-Dee Well-Known Member

Just get better dude.

Congrats on the hot girl!

7. Roo-

Roo- If Dogs Could Purr...

Your spirit is quite the inspiration! Keep it up.
    And more than anything - your girlfriend SAM is incredible, and deserves ALL of our well wishes and love too. Congratulations Mark & Sam.

8. Booger Van der Jackass

Booger Van der Jackass Well-Known Member

F' Yeah! Welcome back! Never before have I worried so much about a person I've never met. You're a Testament dude.

9. bluebandit2g

bluebandit2g Well-Known Member

Could not agree more... Mark is one hell of a man.. Congrats Mark on the wedding plans !!!! :up:

10. Kuala76

Kuala76 MARRC President 2013

Thrilled to discover this post today! Let Shepard know that they may have to increase security and crowd control, as they will have a celebrity/action film star in their midst :up: :up:

Your attitude and zest for life are an inspiration. :beer:

~Kumi
    MARRC Corner Worker

11. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Dang....Hey Mark....you're an addict of this here BBS. :) Totally awesome to have you back limey. ;) Way cool that y'all are getting married at the track. :up: Love the pictures. I'm just so amazed at how you are doing and your spirits. I don't even know you and, like Dave (diet), I am filled with emotions when I read this. A big hug for you, Sam and all your family from the Kinseys.

12. MarkClow

MarkClow Well-Known Member

Good luck at The Shephard.

I always had alot of respect for you but its even higher now.

13. USracer900

USracer900 Well-Known Member

Mark,

Again, I don't know you but just from your posts. You and your future wife are truly an inspiration. I continue to be amazed at your incredible attitude through all of this. I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

14. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Mark, I am really glad to see you posting. I haven't been to the track since February when we both crashed that first race weekend so I was really bummed to hear about your crash and injuries.

However, more than anything, it's really great to see your attitude in the face of adversity. It's that attitude that will get you thru all of this. It's only adversity if one views it as adversity.

I always thought you were a cool guy to hang with at the track....one of the funniest bastards I've met. :D It's really good to see you keeping with that funny guy attitude we all know. Of course, let me know how I can help with anything. We all love ya buddy!!:up:

15. 1kwikrr

1kwikrr Well-Known Member

Hello Mark!

Mark:

I am so glad to hear all of this. Sam is a special girl - and you both will be happy together.

I am also glad to hear that you will be moving to Atlanta to the Spinal Center. Something tells me you will have great success there!

Please keep in touch with all of us - and tell your parents it was an absolute pleasure to meet them.

Caroline

16. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Mark, after you get settled in at Shepard we'll venture down to Central City for a pint or two.

-steve

17. Phoenix

Phoenix Well-Known Member

Mark,

You are an inspiration to us all.

:bow:

18. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Mark we just wanted to say that you are in our prayers for a speedy recovery. We dont know each other very well but Ill say you hooked us on your DVD a couple years back and we still show it off to this day. Seeing you and the strenth you are showing gives me hope for my own recovery from back surgery and lets me know we will go on and we will be back. So good luck my friend and hurry back.

19. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

:beer: Welcome back Mark B!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

20. DLIT

DLIT Well-Known Member

I didn't know Mark, but sorry to hear about your injury. Great to here you in good spirits. My suggestion for the wedding. I realize you guys met at barber and all that, but why not try to hold your wedding at the mecha of motorcycle racing....A MotoGP race. Specifically Laguna Seca. Just a thought. Get well, brother. And you forgot one thing you can do with your hands. Dominate fools in MotoGP '06 on 360. :D MotoGP '07, with the 800's, will be coming out later in the year too.