1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prayers for Mark B

Discussion in 'General' started by LMcCurdy, Apr 29, 2007.

1. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

You know those Brits, drinking tea, all prim and proper like, Mark asked for a mint, so they figured they could kill two birds......................:D

2. BAMA

BAMA Well-Known Member

Hey Mark - Just wanted to make sure that you knew Greg and Misty are pulling for you too. You're continuously in our thoughts and prayers. We'll see ya soon buddy!

3. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Mark, glad to hear your spirits are up and that you have so many close friends. Hang in there.

4. stanleyboy

stanleyboy Well-Known Member

just got in from seeing Mark...he encouraged me...he had his bed inclined and was on the laptop so hopefully we'll hear from him soon...

5. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Well at least it'll smell better on the way out. :D :wow:

Oh boy...Mark I sure hope I get to meet you in person someday.

Keep up the positive thinking. I'll keep praying for you and your family.

6. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Short update on Mark:

They got him into a wheelchair today. The man was on cloud nine. He and Sam rolled him around the hospital for about an hour. He rolled outside and breathed fresh air and felt the sun on his face for the first time since the accident. He is so happy to be alive and to finally be able to be out of the bed he's been confined to!!

They got the cast off of his broken wrist, and right now, the biggest problem is him forgetting that the injury isnt covered by a plaster "bump proof" cast. The incision at the bottom of his back is already almost healed. The upper one is looking really good and is close to being healed as well.

Anyhow, just wanted to let you guys know how he was doing today. Im told he now has his computer with broadband access, so hopefully he'll be here to give the updates personally. :up:

7. 418

418 Expert #59

Woot, Woot!!! :up:

8. Slick228

Slick228 I dropped oil there, too.

+1 on that!! :clap: :clap:

Glad you're out and about today Mark!

And just like Jess stated, I'm looking forward to the day I get to shake your hand and meet you in person. You're an inspiration! :bow:

Keep up the good work!

9. scuzzlebutt

scuzzlebutt Proffessional Twat

Glad to hear you're out and about buddy, keep fightin the good fight! Cheers Mate!

10. B.Curvin

B.Curvin Well-Known Member

Good day Mark.

Glad to hear you had a good day.

:beer:

11. MissiRN

MissiRN Well-Known Member

Yeah Mark! I was soooo excited to hear you got to get out of that bed.
    Keep up the hard work! The reward will be great!

Luv ya and praying for ya everyday!!!! Missi

12. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Woohooo!!! Great news!!

13. Hammer

Hammer Well-Known Member

Wheelchair race!

Glad you are doing better. Keep up the good work.

14. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

:up: :)

15. Way to go Mark! Glad you were able to get outside for a while. Nothing like some fresh air to the lungs to lift ones spirit! The sun shining on the face is another spirit lifter. Going from that uncomfortable bed to a wheel chair and leaving that room has to be right up there as well! Keep up the good work brother, we are still all praying for your recovery!:up:

16. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Great news Mark!!! Way to go!!! :)

17. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

That is such AWESOME news! :beer: :clap:

I just re-read some of the thread and was looking at the pictures of Mark in the hospital bed. I must say, he's much better looking than I thought he would be. ;) :crackup:

Hi Mark!

18. mike_rbm

mike_rbm Still paying for it.

Good to hear!

We get alot of tragic news with bad wrecks so it's good to hear there's a bright light at the end of this tunnel!!!!!!! :up:

19. IYFphoto

IYFphoto Ripper of fish lips

Thanks for the updates Todd...great to hear that he is in good spirits...I do hear good thigns about morphine:)

Hey Mark...can't wait to see you posting again.

20. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

Late in the game here. I've been away from the board for a while, and came back to this unpleasant news :( .

I'm just a newbie on the board, and not a WERA racer, but Mark is definitely one of the "good guys" on here (and elsewhere I'm sure), and I wish him all the best, and a full recovery... :up: