1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey JU

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, May 6, 2007.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Doesn't Suzuki have a new motor for Hopper and Mole for Le Mans? His wrist should be 100% for the french race as well? :)

Oh baby, I can taste all the smack I'm going to throw after Hopper's first win. It's going to both ugly and glorious. :D

2. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

I don't do predictions. Maybe you shouldn't be planning a victory party and gloating just yet.

Words for a racer to live by:

The Race Isn't Over Until The Checkered Flag Falls.

Or, Don't Throw Smack Until The Race Is Won.

And even then, if the guys your pick beats are all bums and suck, what has he accomplished by beating them?

Patience, hopper fan. Patience.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm not planning for a victory party in two weeks, well not yet at least.

But I am stocking up on smack and wrath. :D

4. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

Sir, you will have plenty of smack and wraith saved up by the time Hopper tops the box. I have two daughters, one 6yrs and one 19 months. I will probably see them graduate high school before he takes a Motogp win:crackup:

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Vito 168 on the list. Check! :D

6. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

So you mean to tell me that there are 167 more Hopkins haters in front of me? sheesh, I must be slacking on my hatin !! :)

7. RockRocks

RockRocks head goober

even a blind squirrel with ginormous ears finds a nut once in a while:up:

8. eddie kaul

eddie kaul Well-Known Member

rumor has it that the suzuki team will be receiving some serious go fast parts for lemans. could be just what he needs.

9. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

I'll check it out and let you know....

10. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

He rode well. But Rossi still caught and passed him with seeming ease. I'd love to see Hopper up there again. I was rooting for him as much as for Stoner.

Rossi tried to rough up the Aussie and then ran wide letting him back by. DOH! Rossi is obviously having to ride much harder now...he's making mistakes.

Oh well...when is WSBK? :)

11. I have a prediction.

Hopper will be leading the race...and while leaned over trying to do a Geoff May, one of his ears will come untucked and throw off the aerodynamics of the already slowzuki...and whoever was in 2nd flew past.:crackup:

Oh hey..DaveK...you can add me to that list if you'd like.