1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prayers for Mark B

Discussion in 'General' started by LMcCurdy, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Slick228

Slick228 I dropped oil there, too.

:bow: :up: :clap:

2. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

:up: :up: :up: :up: :crackup:

3. jenn305

jenn305 Well-Known Member

Glad to hear the surgery is complete. The Columbia crew is still thinking of you and praying for the best. Thanks Todd for keeping everone informed.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think we might be able to arrange something...

5. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

i'll have the stickers w/ me in the pits. come get em for your helmets if you want one.

6. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Wheelchair Pimp

Sorry to hear about marks injurys. Stay strong man. Shepards is a great SCI place i have alot of friends who have been there. If he needs someone to ask questions to i'm more then happy to answer I broke C 5/6 2 years ago racing.

Stay positive man I know what your going thru!

Last edited: May 2, 2007
  7. marshall92

marshall92 Keith D. Marshall

Just saw the link to this thread on rrw.com and hadnt heard anything about it, but I am thinking of Mark and hoping for the very best. If there's anything at all I could do for Mark please let me know.

Keith D. Marshall

8. Team Serpent

Team Serpent Jason Temme #86 WERA Lifetime Member

Just learned of Mark's crash, so sorry to hear of the consequences. You will be in our prayers over the coming weeks/months, we are wishing you the very best recovery Mark.

Jason and Jim Temme
    Serpent Racing

9. Mark...I was just talking to my wife and giving her the update that you were out of surgery. She mentioned that her Aunt was crushed in an accident many many years ago long before the kind of technology that we have today, I've known her for 16 years now and she's walked since I've known her. Doctors told her she would never walk again. There are a lot of stories of people beating the odds. Those who's injuries are not repairable...usually figure out ways to do above and beyond what they were told they could do. Look at Vincent...all broke up, fixed, infections, fixed more...and then we see pictures of him standing with a walker!:up: So keep your chin up mate, which by the pictures Todd posted you don't have much choice in that matter but you know what I mean.:D We wish the best out come possibly for you and your family, and you will all be in our thoughts during these trying times!:up:

10. RRUELLE

RRUELLE Well-Known Member

Speedy recovery and prayers sent from LP USA!

11. Udenberg

Udenberg Active Member

Speedy recovery Mark! Were prayin' for ya.

12. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

:stupid:

Hope today went well.

13. Karl912

Karl912 all about cool down lap.

Hey Mark,
    You're in my prayers dude. So sorry to hear about this. Our pits seems to be clearing out? You,me,Suff,Randy,Todd and Lee! Lee will need to make the "Pit Palace" handicap friendly for all of us busted up old guys! Thanks Todd for all the up dates. When we get the go ahead, i'll make a ride over to see ya Mark.
    Hang in there, i'll be thinking of you!

14. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

How's Aaron doing these days?

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Mark, I only know you through the BBS, but this is heartbreaking news. I have the feeling though ( maybe it's only wishful thinking) that you'll come out of this in good shape. Loved those pictures of you, great to see a fellow owner of taxi doors.
    One thing I know after reading 18 pages of good wishes, you are one rich man. So many friends, so many people wishing you the best. You can't buy that kind of love, you earn it.
    Best wishes Mark, I know you'll be holding that throttle again.
    Stay strong and continue to really live.
    Mike

16. RRUELLE

RRUELLE Well-Known Member

Aaron is doing great. Mark's situation brings back so many memories from Aarons crash. It was actually one year ago on April 22nd.He just changed back to full time here at LP.He's been working in a different department but were in the same office. You should give him a call sometime he would love to hear from some familiar voices.

1-800-221-7291 EXT 234

Last edited: May 2, 2007
  17. Day One

Day One Well-Known Member

I'm really sorry to hear about this whole mess. I hate to hear about any injuries let alone bad ones like this. I went thru a bad crash that very nearly killed me and resulted in massive injuries to my body a little over 2 years ago so I have an idea of what's going on here. Luckily I had the support of my fellow OMRRA racers and some very good friends helping me out along the way. It's great to see the WERA board and it's members stepping up to the plate and showing thier support for Mark. It'll mean a lot to him during the recovery process. I know I looked at all the posts, feedback, cards, and little things people did for me as an inspiration to get better and I hope Mark can do the same thing.

I'll be sending you all the positive energy I can and I wish you the best possible recovery Mark!

18. Chip

Chip Registered

Todd/Skip - Get me some of those stickers....They will be on the KWS bikes at Infineon.

:up:

Mark - We are all thinking about you bro....:up:

19. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I have that number programmed into my phone. :D I will call.

20. gocr6

gocr6 i fall down....

Mark, just thinkin about you, buddy!