1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Durrani magnesium wheels?

Discussion in 'General' started by Booger Van der Jackass, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Is that on your Jenny Craig list?

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Must be another word that starts with the letter "B". :crackup:

3. Brian Van

Brian Van Track Gear Retailer

We have a winner....Business Partner starts with a B. You my little Nesbian win the blue ribbon!

4. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

If not for PIE I would hate you.
    What do you know about Ring Dings & Yodels anyway? That's a yankee treat. :D

5. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

I know they taste better when you leave them in the fridge, and with cold milk! Growing up on Longihland I know all the tricks!

Now a Ring Ding with some soft vanilla Carvel on top... :up: :up:

6. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Carvel? AW SHITE!:D
    Soft serve on a bowl of Oreos! :up:

7. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Ummmm! I forgot about Carvel. They make some great ice cream cakes too.

8. eurobiketrash

eurobiketrash Well-Known Member

I e-mailed three days ago and nothing---hmmmm

9. DaLions

DaLions Shot Calla

Excuse me? So somehow, AFAM sprockets are the only ones "worthy"?

Some money or blow must have changed hands there....

10. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Wow, this thread was like watching a good movie. A cross between "A Few Good Men" ,"Wall Street" and "Clash Of The Titans". Academy Award material for sure. It just kept giving and giving again. This place kicks the shit out of reality TV. Frank, I want you on my team. I dont know what we will play, but you are fucking relentless! The rim guy was a worthy adversary till about the 3rd quarter. Frank, I didnt look at the post times but you came back fast and hard, like an old episode of LA Law, very prepared and confident but not aggressive. With a little work this could be a fantastic script/screenplay. You cant make up shit like this. I mean, Magnesium rims, Inmold, Frank Angel, Durrani, stock options, motorcycle racing, and I think Frank said "Minutia" a couple of times. It fucking doesnt get any better.

Im cancelling my DirectTv.

11. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

PD warmers, I bought a set in 2005 and later that year, they went belly up! I guess they were too busy to make warmers!:D

12. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

hahahahahaha.

13. R1Lover

R1Lover Active Member

This is from an outside perspective, I have no clue who is who on this site but I will add my .02 for what it's worth.

Frank - you need to get a life if you have nothing better to do then give this guy a bad time and dig up dirt on him.

The rest of you giving this guy a bad time, well as long as he produces a good wheel at a great price, then I say that's all that matters.

Let his past be his past, none of us are angels........... (pun intended)

14. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Post #1.

Awesome.

15. bafflebrain

bafflebrain Well-Known Member

Ya but their order page is always up to date :D

16. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

<twiddling thumbs>

17. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

So the new job is that much fun, eh? :D

18. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Another dumbass surfaces. :rolleyes: OK, where's the dirt that I dug up? Duh, there is none, everything that I mentioned is public record, and it's not defamatory nor is it "dirt".

If you are saying that his involvement with a bankruptcy somehow casts aspersion on him then you're jumping to a conclusion and saying something negative about him that I never did. All I did was ask questions about his involvement, I never said it made him dirty. So, thanks for your attempt, but I think you've sullied Mr. Durrani more than I ever did. Apparently idtios like you believe that just because someone is involved with a bankruptcy and someone else asks them about it they're attempting to dig up dirt. Genius, sheer genius. All you've accomplished is a response from two of the other nitwit cheerleaders in this thread. Congratulations for brining it back to the front page.

19. Bob E.

Bob E. _________________________

It's sort of like mowing the lawn, isn't it? :D

20. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

here we go again....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.