1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's time for a malt liqour thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Joe Morris, Apr 13, 2007.

1. DaLions

DaLions Shot Calla

mickey's = crap, massive hangover & headache

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

But it f@cks you up. Testify!

3. Chase 519

Chase 519 Active Member

This was some wicked shite......
    [​IMG]
    Not to get off the malt liquor subject but does anyone remember Cisco?
    [​IMG]

We referred to this stuff as "liquid crack" in college...So thick you could put it on your pancakes...

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Old English 800, yeah that's my brand, drink it in a bottle, 40, quart or can..:beer:

5. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Bite your tongue! We used to pick up a flat of hand grenades on Friday to get the party started. The worst drinking mistake I ever made was spilling some of my Mickey's at a very nice house and doing the right thing by removing my shirt, cleaning my mess, and putting the shirt back on. Within 24 hours such a funk rose off my body that I ended up getting the car wash treatment. Avoid the car wash treatment if you can homeys. ;)
    The foamy brush isn't so bad but the high pressure hose leaves welts.

OE is some ghetto sh*t. You won't see me with OE or St Ides. I have standards.

6. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

St. Ides fueled my first Lollapallooza concert.

7. Sebastian

Sebastian Guest

oh man that picture brings back some memories

8. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

haha, love that stuff. got a bottle around here somewhere. when it comes to Malt liquor though. I'm all about the steel reserves. 8.1% 24oz 99cents. it's the best.:up: :beer:

9. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

colt 45 is the truth. however....... imma let ya in on a little secret..... spaten optimator is (and it says it right on the label) a german dark malt liquor. its about 8% and its the shit!!!

10. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

You wanna go there? Come on, where's Schmidt's? $1.89 for a six-pack.

11. BC

BC Well-Known Member

All this vintage, back in the day when results were more important than flavor, has Me thinking of some Little Kings 8oz. bottles of heaven. Use to call em panty removers. I've never been a big fan of malts but I have been crosseyed from the cobra.

12. Atom Tan

Atom Tan A.C.'s little secret

13. 1anoney

1anoney The next member

Little Kings da s@*t

14. !livewires!

!livewires! Well-Known Member

yeah i remember gettin f#cked up on mickeys. didn'tschmidts used to have the couger on the can? anyone remember strohs? never got messed up on em' but i did crush a million of my pops emptys. and i wonder where my addictive personality comes from...

15. Redrodent1

Redrodent1 Well-Known Member

Carlsberg

Here comes the Elephant!

16. todd hennessy

todd hennessy Racing bikes again

Loved, St Ides,sportin my Raiders gere,rollin wit the posse.....But that was in 86/87. I still like to show up at a party brown baggin a 45oz Colt45.

17. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I drank hot Red Bull outside in about 30 degree weather before:Puke: