1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what new bike? GSXR 6, R6, 675 or ZX-6R?

Discussion in 'General' started by iceman017, Apr 9, 2007.

?

Which 07 600 do you prefer (or recommend)

1. GSX-R

18 vote(s)
    35.3%
  2. ZX-6R

14 vote(s)
    27.5%
  3. 675

7 vote(s)
    13.7%
  4. R6

12 vote(s)
    23.5%
  1. iceman017

iceman017 alive and kicking

I am thinking about upgrading my 04 GSXR 600. I may actually have a chance at expert contingency this year, so I need to get a newer bike. I know the 675 doesn't have cont. $ yet, but I am only asking a racing opinion of the bikes. Which bike do you like best? (600's) power, handling, etc. Thanks!
    07 GSXR

07 ZX6-R

07 675

07 R6

2. DaLions

DaLions Shot Calla

Honda for the best bike, Kawi for the best support

3. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

honda... though its not on the list

4. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

I voted for the 675 because I have no idea what it is.

5. dasnd12

dasnd12 Well-Known Member

I've heard only great things about the 07 ZX-6R

6. nikponcherello

nikponcherello EX #688

me too

I did exactly what Wade did. For all the same reasons. And it sounds fast, it has 75 more somethings than the other ones do.

7. NightHeat

NightHeat Active Member

Me Three, but I love a GSX-R. But yeah I would probably get the kawi

8. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

triumph daytona 675 speed tripple. I assume. it runs with the sv's as far as I know

9. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

A 675 runs with 600's or the big twins. Does not run against SV's (although wouldn't that be fun for someone on a 675)

10. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Green bikes are kewl................but the suzuki cup is kewl too. Tough call.

11. carpediem

carpediem Well-Known Member

my vote is for Kawi... b/c i bought one. the kawi does everything great but there are next to no parts out for it yet... the zuk you can get cheep right now b/c it's in it's 2nd year of production and next year it will be all new so i wouldn't spend money on something that in 6-8 months you'll want to upgrade again.

12. Chip

Chip Registered

Are you high???

13. SPATT

SPATT In a gravel pit near you

Id say Zuk but it will more than likely be outdated next year

14. Letrik

Letrik Well-Known Member

Suzuki for parts and availibilty. I was waiting for a new Kawi but glad I didn't! Parts are still very hard to come by and the forks are so fucked from the factory that you have to spend $1000 on them just to make them work. Something about how they make it so you cant revalve unless you get all new cartridges or something. The few guys that got the team green deal up here ended up spending more then they saved with Team Green just redoing the forks :down: