1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

man this place is retarded boring lately...

Discussion in 'General' started by james walker, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Roach

Roach Yamaha Catapult Tester

There were no extensions on C64 filenames.

Load "*",8,1

:D

- Roach

2. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

There are 7 errors in your program. Not bad, that's only an average of one per line of code. :D

3. RockRocks

RockRocks head goober

so what? its a 'prototype' :p

4. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

...and i was just about to thank you for the link. i did say my skills were lacking

nerds.:rolleyes:

5. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

My bad. I had it committed to memory in 3rd grade for Mission Impossible. :D

6. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

up up down down left right left right A B A B select start

7. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Prolly good enough for a job at Microsoft. :D

8. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

Would that be a cheat code for Nintendo? :D Maybe Mike Tyson's Punchout? :up:

9. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

If you're serious, i might still have a few Basic programming books sitting around from my college years...

10. Roach

Roach Yamaha Catapult Tester

"Stay a while .... stay ... FOREVER!!!"

- Roach

11. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

James, is Hayden (his son) still playing with the Radio Shack 65 In 1 Science Kit you got him for Christmas? If not, I'd love to buy it off of ya. :)

12. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Wow-that brings back some memories:up:

13. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Contra bitches :D

14. james walker

whas'up Rick? man i've gotten so much vintage crap off ebay lately, but i never got around to bidding on that. i think that particular auction ended at like midnight or something. i'm still looking though.

oh yeahhhh, i meant to p.m. ya the other day. i was given another hunk of vintage moto-fun by my buddy randy.

check this out (its not the one i have but almost identical, same color and all, except mine is missing the front fender and the headlights a little tweaked. not bad for free tho') its a '72 yamaha jt1 mini enduro.

[​IMG]

15. pouchkangaroo

pouchkangaroo Banned

you still practice spaghetti code??

16. pouchkangaroo

pouchkangaroo Banned

or execute! I hope we on the same page here!

17. pouchkangaroo

pouchkangaroo Banned

just tell me the hot keys already!!!

18. james walker

spawhatti code?

19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

If you will set up an office in Washington DC you will have all the business that you can handle plus name your own price. Not one person there knows where their ass is. :up:

20. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

I don't know if that works or not but UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START works perfectly! I know, I still have Contra and play it!

I also have a PC emulator with over 800 NES games that we play on the computer. I bought a 4 Gig writable Nintendo SP cartridge for my son and have a ton of old school NES games on that too. He's probably the only 7 year old that knows how to navigate through the lost woods in the first Zelda. :D

Last edited: Mar 30, 2007