1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E-bay wow #2....

Discussion in 'General' started by 418, Feb 1, 2007.

1. 418

418 Expert #59

2. CATMAN

CATMAN Well-Known Member

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

nice pics to "look at"

3. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Reserve not met. :Poke:

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

It's the same jackass that had it listed for 33k once before. He seems to think they have gone up greatly in value.

5. Shingle Monkey

Shingle Monkey Schuck, Schuck

I saw one of those in a guys living room on the east side of Indy...cant remember whats the guys name was I only meet him once. If was converted to a race bike and was in race bike condition.....his son was on fire for a year or so then he went away never to be heard of again.

Dammit, wish I could remember his name...

6. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I thought the 10-12k was all you could hope for out of one of those?

A know a guy that has one, and some other really kewl things hanging around. He won't let me ride them though. Smart guy

7. Venom51

A pristine one can bring anywhere between 17 and 20k. Much more than that is getting a bit pricey.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2007
  8. stickboy274

That's about half of what you put into your new bike isn't it?

9. jimmyboost

jimmyboost one buck a boom

It may be overpriced, but its still sexy enough to give me a mad boner......seriously, Ive got about a half a pack of rolaids in my pants right now.

10. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

Pricey, but immaculate.

11. Roger@Arroyo

Roger@Arroyo Well-Known Member

Not immaculate, it says it has a ding in the tank. Can you imagine what Honda gets for a new RC30 tank, if you could even find one?

I've got a friend that has one, it's absolutely perfect, and he even let me ride it...on the track.... Fortunately, I didn't crash it, and we're still friends. I'm waiting for him to finish his RC45...I'd like to take that one for a spin as well.

12. Venom51

1/3

13. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I am bias but that is the RC30 is the most beautiful bike out there. Tiny, torquey, VF, quality. What else can be said of this bike. Now if I can shrink my RC51!

RC30 were getting up in value and part of the reason was Honda had stopped producing parts/bodywork. However (and I can be totally off on this one), I believe Honda once again decided to catch on the demand by putting out new bodywork. I heard of a few guys that were affected by this since they had some investment on bodywork for the RC30 and just lost a bid of their value.

Now, if anyone want to talk 'about the NC30 I have one that I am not ready to sell, and all it does it sit. It makes me smile. The other NC30 doesn't get the same treatment and may see duty at the track soon.

14. MrOgle

MrOgle I love college!

Ah sweet bike. I have a R/C motorcycle that is a 1/5th scale Honda RC30 replica. That reminds me I need to get that thing working again and go to the church parking lot and have some fun...

15. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Shingle Monkey, the only one I remember racing a bike like this in the '90s in the North Central region was Keith Badger or something like that. That bike was fast.

16. stickboy274

I want an RC 45 real bad, or one of the 400's that look just like it.

17. Shady

Shady Well-Known Member

You cant find the tanks...Pat's having his made out of Carbon Fiber from some guy in L.A. It's a pretty bike, but it felt real small when I sat on it. I'd love to take it out on the track...I'd at least like to see what he says when I ask him :beer:

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nice but not $25K nice. I'll give him $5 to let me kick it off the rear stand.

19. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

In Euros. In US$, it's 1/4. :)

20. Venom51

Freakin exchange rate sucks.....