1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Josh Smith-Moore looking for a Ride in 2007: Plenty of Experience

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by nutzandboltz, Jan 12, 2007.

1. nutzandboltz

nutzandboltz Well-Known Member

Hey Guys (& Girls),

Josh Smith-Moore here. I'm looking for a ride for the entire 2007 season. Along with myself I'll bring an entire pit crew of 3-5 people including my father who won the crew chief award from WERA in 2006 and was responsible for the Dalke Motorsports Middleweight Superstock Championship in 2005. The crew can consistently change wheels on both the GSXR600 and SV650 in 15-25 seconds while fueling and will be more than happy to either run the team or assist if needed. I myself have two National Championships including that with Dalke in 2005 and over 5 years of Endurance racing experience with an extensive record of Class wins and Overall finishes on a GSXR600. We are looking to commit for the entire season and will likely run a couple MotoST events for fun as well.

Please feel free to call me at 636-399-1798 or email me at [email protected] .

Thanks,

Josh Smith-Moore & Crew

2. nutzandboltz

Oh yeah, and I should mention that I have not crashed in WERA Endurance or Sprints in 2-3 years with the exception of falling over in the grass trying to get back on the track once at night after a collision while trying to pass another rider (Lol, look out Ivey I've got little cross hairs on my windscreen now! Just kidding :moon: )

3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Hey Josh, saw you on tv :p

4. nutzandboltz

Yeah, I'm convinced that was a mechanical malfunction. Whatever happened to the front end didn't cause it to tuck like it should have if I went in too hot. The bars actually pulled to the right which doesn't happen if you tuck the front turning left. Watched it in slow motion and it doesn't even make sense because I was only trying to turn it in and not noteably on the brakes. The caliper was all ground up on the inside like the front end had gone out of alinement and on my TV in super slow motion it appears that, whether the triples let go I don't know, the front end actually snaps to the right even though I'm turning the bars to the left which instantly puts me down. You can see the wheel turns to the right even though the bars don't. Go figure. One of those freak things I guess.

5. racer237

racer237 Well-Known Member

PM sent
    Thanks