Speed Channel Is A Piece Of S%$t!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by mad brad, May 5, 2002.

1. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i cannot believe they would interrrupt a live bike race to show fu&^ing highlights of a rained out shit stained NASCRAP race. i take back every nice thing i said about them. ASSHOLES!!! :mad:

2. Trickle X

Trickle X Instagram-regalmetalworks

Damn it Brad...

U beat me too it.........I agree.......WTF!!!!!!!

3. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

yeah to interupt live racing for highlights is a pretty shity move, i am happy it is on but that is pretty bad, kent.

4. mooserccs55

mooserccs55 slow fat guy

here here

Damn it brad you beat me too!

I sent them a email stating that I am very pissed off right now and that i rearranged my weekend to watch the bike race not a NACAR parade!

More of us need todo this also so they get the message:confused: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i wish i has the finger smilely

5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i set aside time in my day to watch what speed channel says is unprecedented {sp} coverage. and then the flat insult me with this. it isn't MY fault the nascar fags don't race in the rain?!? they can go straight to hell. that's what they told us to do.

6. mooserccs55

mooserccs55 slow fat guy

I wish somebody else would pick up the bike racing so i could tell SPEED to kma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. cbrking

cbrking Well-Known Member

I absolutely agree with Mr. Brad Wilson, F### Speed Channel.I appreciate all the coverage they are giving us but interupting a live race for "results and highlights" of a completed NASCAR race sucks hamster nuts.Speed Channel just F`ed us without walking around to atleast kiss us.

Brad Wilson for Speed Channel President.

8. hdrk2006

hdrk2006 Well-Known Member

What a crock! Why didn't they bump "American Thinder" @4 to show "highlights" from Nascar?

I know I will be writing a nice email to the folks at Speed.

Grrr :mad:

9. Geoff Doyer

Geoff Doyer Well-Known Member

F WORD HERE! UNBELIEVABLE. :confused:

10. mooserccs55

mooserccs55 slow fat guy

I guess we are the only ones not at the track this weekend eh?

11. SVgoddess

SVgoddess Big Bad Love

12. actiontek

actiontek Well-Known Member

SPEED CHANNEL SUCKS

I cannot beleive some moron would have the idea that disrupting a live televised event would be good for their ratings. I have posted my distain with Speed and with AMA for letting this happen. Both of them eat shi*. I reschedule my week-end to watch this? It is my own fault for thinking that sports television in this country has anything of concern beyond it's sponsors. THIS IS NOT AMERICAN. THIS IS SHIT.

13. mike165

mike165 Shake & Bake!

WTF!!!!!!! Its not enough that they have a fu#%$ng NASCAR highlights show on every damn night of the week, but to stick this shit right in the middle of a LIVE bike race is too much. Anyone know the email address for Speed TV?? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

14. mooserccs55

mooserccs55 slow fat guy

scroll up mike

15. hdrk2006

Sounds like the 600 race will be shown at 9pm now. What a bunch of SheOt!! :(

16. mooserccs55

mooserccs55 slow fat guy

i kow who won

I just went and checked another site and found out who won so now I don't have to watchthe race tonite any ways. Boy SPEDD just lost some ratings here.

17. actiontek

actiontek Well-Known Member

POST YOUR COMPLAINTS

Post your complaints with Speed at speed.com, post complaints with the AMA, post complaints with your cable provider, post complaints with the FCC, post till those morons hear us. Now we will (as we have always with Spew) will know who wins the race before we see it. If enough of us post complaints with the FCC for scheduling an event and changing it during the airing of that event an investigation will be made by the FCC. I have a brother-in law with the US Justice Department, I will find out how they will pay for this. Please post your complaints with all, especially the FCC. Don't take this crap!

18. hdrk2006

Guess we dont need to watch now as they just showed the results at 3:57pm. GARBAGE! Already emailed them.

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Oh, they came back to show "the end" of the race! About 10 minutes AFTER the race was over! What Horsesh@t! And, as someone else said, it was for for F'in NASCRAP highlights!:mad:

Bullsh@t!!!!!!

20. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

Return with 5 minutes left and show the interviews and results!!!! Dumbasses!!!:mad: