Oddo Identified...

Discussion in 'General' started by Hyperdyne, Feb 16, 2005.

1. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

William Torbert, $100

Gary, DNS

2. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

What I want to know is do either of you two clowns play guitar?

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Unlike Gary, I'm detail oriented. There are no listings for G Dawg or Oddo, and I followed Oddo's Conrol f instructions.:D

4. Oddo

Oddo Well-Known Member

There's no listing for Yoko either.

Now - I'm sure you've got some safety wiring or laundry to do - so hop to it!

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Nope, both those tasks are complete. I think I'll stay tuned to this train wreck. Don't you have to go to a guitar lesson or something?

6. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

100 Gary Schilling/On Time Racing/WERA BBS

7. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

I stand corrected. We have a tie. Apologies to all, gentlemen.

And thank you for your support. I hope you never need to personally test soft barriers, but that they are there if you do.

8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I think my original donation was list under On Time Racing. I then called or e-mailed and asked for my name/WERA BBS to be added. Not sure, as that was when you first started the fund.
    I wish I could donate more, but as you know I've been donating to Suzuki's engine parts department for the past few years:(
    And of my 4 years as a novice, 1 of those was spent, 1st recovering from a broken wrist, I obtained at the opening round at TWS, then a fractured shoulder, from Putnam. Following season, after doing fairly well at Cycle Jam, I believe it was IRP, I nearly lost my left foot, in a boating accident, and was back on the track. as soon as the skin graphs took, and I could get my foot in a boot. But yeah, facts are facts, and show all the details.

9. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

[​IMG]