1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some Pre 95 RS125 cases

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by wera_123, Dec 27, 2006.

1. wera_123

wera_123 Well-Known Member

Need a set in good shape. Pm me with the info.
    Thanks

2. YSR64

YSR64 Well-Known Member

What's the problem with your cases? You can have the them machined to fix problems.

3. wera_123

The proble is one half is a 1992 RS125 and other half is CR125 and about a
    .050 lip between the two halves. and the modified kick start portion. I had a line on a set, but response from my last 5 emails....still looking

4. YSR64

YSR64 Well-Known Member

Is that the way the engine was when you bought it? If so, that pretty crappy. You might want to try some of the mini racing forums. Alot of those guys use the older RS125s and put 85 motors in them. So they might have the 125 motor sitting around. Another Idea if your trying to get on the track in a few weeks is to check with Stu from USPGRU. I believe he rents out bikes.

5. wera_123

Steve,
    I know you know a couple racers with some old pre95 stuff laying around. Poor white trash like me needs some goods:up:

6. kl954

kl954 Well-Known Member

94 Rs125

I have to double check but I believe a customer has a set, 94 RS125 tranny was bad, so cases should be fine.

If you can not find any let me know and I will get the motor from him and split the cases or get some pictures.

Kent

[email protected]

make some kind of offer

7. wera_123

Hey Kent,
    Hook another Kent up with a set of cases!

8. kl954

kl954 Well-Known Member

ok

I will call him this morning and gte back to you
    Kent