1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So who's watching the penultimate round live?

Discussion in 'General' started by sln, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Heavy-Dee

Heavy-Dee Well-Known Member

<scratching head/>

2. Sunny

Sunny Banned

And you are a fucking asshole, hating red neck.................. :Poke:

3. charles

charles The Transporter

My take on this situation regarding Pedrosa is that Honda didn't set up any so-called 'team orders' because Honda wants to see Pedrosa win also, that
    all things point toward Pedrosa (and the 'new' guys) as the Future King...
    maybe Honda is not as concerned as you tihnk about Hayden winning...
    maybe Honda doesn't call the shots in MotoGP...maybe, I don't know....
    comments???

4. 99cbrf4

99cbrf4 New Member

Hahaha, Im a redneck? Nice.

And you prove my idiot comment holds true.

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

6. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

His asshole hates rednecks? :D

7. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I bet Honda wishes they had given team orders. Now potentially no one from Honda will win the championship.

Unbelievable ..

8. Hordboy

Hordboy B Squad Leader

So Honda's press officer is sitting in the team garage at his/her laptop, staring blankly, thinking, "they DON'T effing PAY me enough for this shit... whatamIgonnado, WHATamIgonnaDO???..."

9. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

EXACTLY what I was thinking. I haven't seen the race so I will refrain from judging (although it seems that everyone is in agreement that Dani lowsided in front of Nicky), but, like I have said before, these guys are on a whole different level. Split second decisions are made that we can't even fathom. Just a horribly bad deal for Nick and Honda.

10. Tim McKinley

Tim McKinley Salty Member

No way, everyone is going to call it what it is, Dani screwed the pooch on this one, even Alberto could tell.

11. CD176

CD176 Well-Known Member

Dani lowsided behind Nicky and took out his rear wheel.

12. jwb

jwb but... I AM NAPOLEAN!!!!

the crash was just a racing incident in all reality... Dani got in way too hot and lost the front and then slid into the rear wheel of Nicky. we have seen them clash all year long becasue of the vastly differrent styles and similar lap times... ealier in the race Nicky barged through on a corner, made some minor contact with Pedrosa and pushed him out of the way... point being, this is not a new thing...

the problem was Dani's total disregard for the situation... again, too bad for Nicky, but, the guy that is now leading the championship has had considerably worse happen through the course of the season and most on here have claimed it is all just part of racing... i hope that line of logic is carried over when it does not benefit there favorite rider.

Valencia is going to be fun...

13. random hero

random hero Banned

jesus.. not the "racing incedent" excuse again.. anythings a racing incedent during a f**king race, but how selfish and ignorant can that midget be, taking out your team mate who leads the championship, if i was hayden i woud be flying to hrc's headquarters and having them destroy that contract, and head to yamaha.. at least they dont mind seeing an american do good.. dani had no buisness at all trying to stuff nicky, and it also serves HRC right

14. random hero

random hero Banned

and rice cube.. how can you still be defending dani, you have a thing for spanish midgets with ZERO personality or what man.. IT WAS DANI'S FAULT my friend.. get a clue

15. Sunny

Sunny Banned

Again, you talk like Dani did this on purpose..............

Dani clearly had more speed to make the pass at first, but Nicky quickly closed the door. It is a race accident. Dani did show that he had the pace to lead and win in the morning practice! Get a clue? How about get real?

Anyway, lets return to your regualr "hate the midget" session.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2006
  16. nig

nig Well-Known Member

Rossi just showed why he is a champion. He never gave an inch to the very end, though he knew Nicky was out, and he had the championship lead. No "protecting the championship" BS.

Terrible what happened to Nicky, I really didn't want to see it go down this way. Though it's interesting, lots of Hayden fans are acting like it's over? I mean, if Rossi was down 8 points with one race left I figure he'd have 50/50 odds at the very least. Do people actually think Nicky is good or were they just hoping he'd barely hold on?

17. Sunny

Sunny Banned

If Nicky is that good, it wouldn't matter that this is his first and only non-scoring round this year with Rossi not scoring for 4 rounds. The fact that Rossi had close up the gap by 40 points in the last 4 rounds is the proof that everyone just hope that Nicky can cash in by taking advantage of Rossi's misfortune earlier this year. not taking anything away from Nicky, he's definitely a great racer and earned his 2nd place this year to be World's #2 motorcycle racer. Rossi is just in a level of his own.

18. Sunny

Sunny Banned

IMHO, I don't think Rossi rode his hardest after Nicky crashed out. He obviously can pass back anyone who passes him giving a few corners to work on. Maybe he didn't want to take too much advantage of the situation and still make the championship somewhat exciting (mathmatically)?

19. nig

nig Well-Known Member

I dunno looked to me like he was trying, he lost by 0.002!

20. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

This is completely hondas own fault they could have kept it from happening long before the race. Dani is young and will make dumb mistakes, his bosses should have let him know things that dumb would not be tolerated.

I still hope Nicky wins but if he does not its surely not from a lack of effort on his part.

Honda has been doing dumb crap like making Nicky test new stuff and no team ordes all year and this is the result.

I'm pretty happy I have mostly Suzukis in the garage now. I just wish Hopper could get some better tires, now that the bike is better.