Anyone know "clarky"?

Discussion in 'General' started by coldaccord, Oct 4, 2006.

1. coldaccord

coldaccord Well-Known Member

I made an arrangement with him last week to get some 636 parts. Could've picked up some of the stuff at Mid O for cheap but figured I'd wait. Haven't heard back from him in like 6 days. anyone know how to get a hold of him?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

This post should work.

3. coldaccord

ttt, still no word

4. mille52

mille52 Old, Slow and Not Crabby

5. coldaccord

ah, when I posted I was a bit hungover, and apparently mis-typed. didn't realize it until now. The user I am looking for is "charkly"

6. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

:beer:

Call me if you might go to Cayuga on Monday punk.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No clue what a charkly is.

8. coldaccord

he replied in my thread here:

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=121172

I e-mailed him once, got a response, e-mailed again, and havent heard from him. He probably just hasn't been online, I was just looking for a better way to contact him (phone # maybe)

Rodger I want to go. I actually wanted to go to Beaverun too, but I can't get my shit together in time. The r6 is almost back to stock so I can sell it, and the 636 still needs bodywork, damper, and a stay and cluster. and I need to get my corsas on there, the battlax's (even if i wanted to run them) have been squared off by I assume burnouts (only way I can imagine to kill a rear tire that square after only 950 miles!). i guess that's the kind of riding that will get you a broken shoulder and whatever else the kid did to himself