1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Musclecar Quiz

Discussion in 'General' started by Hyperdyne, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Carbon Can Kat

Carbon Can Kat Well-Known Member

I'm stuck at 94/100. Know the make of #11 & #32 just not the model. I don't have a clue on #8 & #9 though.

2. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

94/100 without using the 'net. What is #9 and #35? Not sure which the Studebaker that is, it's not a hawk...

Cool quiz!

3. merle4

merle4 Menace to sobriety

IIRC, the stude is a Lark

4. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

That's funny, as 11 and 32 are the same...want me to tell? I know number 8 as well.

5. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

Cough it up! :D I'm just glad I'm not the only one stuck on those!

6. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Now, what the heck is 41? Looks like a chevy wagon, and chevrolet works for make, but no go on Kingswood, wagon, station wagon, etc..

7. try el camino

8. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Doh! Right body platform, but those tailgate hinges got me on the wagon train.

9. I would have missed kingwood and I had one.

still need #9

10. twentyone

twentyone Well-Known Member

I'll give the answer to #9 when a Meteor strikes the earth.

11. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I don't know how you found that one but good job.

35 is all I have left.

12. think newer and more import exotic

13. twentyone

twentyone Well-Known Member

I think I'm turning Japanese...

14. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

WTF is a Meteor?!?! I plugged the make in, and that worked!! :D I've never even heard of that? What on earth is the model name? For the record, I'm only 31, so a LOT of these cars were discontinued before I was even born. My stepdad is very much into classic cars, and because of that, I did okay, but I have NEVER heard of a meteor???

15. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

16. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

Okay, it must seriously be rare! I've tried every thing I can think of, German, Japanese, Italian, English, American!

I've tried every single import / exotic flip up headlight havin' car I can think of. Alfa Romeo, Maserati, lotus, ferrari, lamborghini, porsche, how about a little better hint...:D

17. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

lawn mower, but the nice ones

18. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

Husquevarna? John Deere? Honda? :D I think that hint threw me way the heck off!!

19. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Acura.

20. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

Wow, I never would've guessed NSX!!! :D Thanks for the tip. I swear that front edge of the flip-up light looks more like a late 90's model firebird! At first I tried mispelling pontiac just to see if maybe the originator of the quiz accidentally put it in wrong! :D

Now how about some model hints! And I know I could easily look it up online, but I'd rather try to figure it out w/ just a little help, rather than just blatently cheat!

By the way, that was some interesting stuff on the Meteor. Thanks for the link.

For example, 11-14, 17, 19 (I'd swear that was a nova), 23, 32, & 39.