1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Check this out!....

Discussion in 'General' started by nutzandboltz, Aug 30, 2006.

1. nutzandboltz

nutzandboltz Well-Known Member

Hey! Look at me! Lol, this is what happens when you give someone who wants to ride the Isle of Man a motorcycle and let them run Grattan backwards......oh well, one day I'll make it over there. Follow the link and check out the series below the picture.

Josh Smith-Moore :up:

2. nutzandboltz

3. shiite.....there is a jump like that on a track???

4. Very cool !- you landed it slick on the downside - it'll go on the wallpaper rotation

5. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

freakin stunters.....lol.

6. nutzandboltz

Check out the last photo in the sequence, I was laughing and grinnin in my helmet cause i was goofing around on the cool down lap and wanted to see if I could catch air. I had no idea there was a photographer, just a bunch of people at the fence. Oh well...

7. g.mccormick

g.mccormick Well-Known Member

sshh. you should have thrown a big whip. haha

8. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Kool ha

That jump at Grattan is Kool eh Josh, I had a lot of fun over it a few years back

9. John Deere

John Deere Well-Known Member

10. Demon DS7

Demon DS7 Well-Known Member

Way cool Josh:D Hey, I've got those autographed boots in a place of honor!

11. nationalchamp99

nationalchamp99 Well-Known Member

You bought those pics, right?

Very cool. :up: :beer:

12. jeremy dunn

jeremy dunn Well-Known Member

Pretty sweet Josh :up:

*cough***SHOWOFF***cough*:D

I hope to see you guys at Barber:up:

13. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

I came over that thing once with both wheels off the ground - back wheel touched first and the whole bike wobbled before the front came down and shaped things up.

Nope, don't have that kind of talent!

14. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I almost shit myself when we went up for the endurance race. I was at that part of the track on the pit bike, munching on a donut or something just relazing with the clipboard and stop watches getting ready for the riders to come around then guys start coming through and the Vesrah bike with Batey on it launches across the jump. I almost shit myself. :D

15. Resident Plarp

Yeah but Batey was going the normal direction, not reverse and I've never seen anyone get both wheels off over there that way, save for some photos.

16. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

ive seen both wheels off the ground in the clockwise direction..... but they ended up in the grass :D

17. nutzandboltz

Yeah, I've done that too! Actually, more exciting was losing the front at the end of the front straight while running it backwards! I wish the pics had been at full hight cause I got a bit higher than that. I bottomed out so hard! That's why I was laughing when I finished. Every cool road around here has huge up/down hills that I do that on all the time and I've never bottomed out like that so I know I had to have gotten higher than in the pics!

18. TJ

TJ Livin in a bubble

Dude if you are going fast you will have both wheels off the ground going either direction.

19. Resident Plarp

Someday, I too hope to be that fast.