1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks to all -- Jennings wreck

Discussion in 'General' started by James223, Jun 5, 2006.

1. James223

James223 Well-Known Member

Hey gang,
    This is James ex #223 -- I highsided coming out of turn two at Jennings a few weeks ago and am just now getting around to thanking everybody that took such good care of me and my stuff.

First of all Ed Bargy for making the best of a bad situation once I came too out in the sand. he genuinely had my smiling about stuff while the paramedics did their job, thank you for that my friend

Paramedics nothing but good things to say about them. GREAT job

Randy and Lisa King for -- well for everything they helped get everything situated

Mike Cullen for following the ambulance and getting my stuff home

and EVERYBODY else that was involved in packing up all my stuff a very honest thank you

I am doing so much better now and have started working on the bike so you know I'm ok lol

again
    this is the first time in 5 seasons I have ever been karted off my bus with lights and the entire WERA community came through and showed why I race here.

thanks again so much

James Eldridge

2. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Glad your feeling better, you gonna make it to Cycle Jam?

3. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

James,

You're one tough hombre, riding your heart out as usual (man, Jennings was slick that day). PM me if you have trouble finding stuff for the bike. I'm two-deep on a lot of my spares. Hope to see you at Road A.

C. Slay

4. James223

James223 Well-Known Member

Thanks man

Chris,
    thanks a ton.. it has been fun watching you run with the best of them this year. yea slick plus a little impatience, plus bad luck, plus god knows what else, caused a pretty major wreck for me

I appreciate the offer and may be taking you up on it

James