1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jennings Schedule

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by YZF Cathy, Mar 18, 2006.

1. YZF Cathy

YZF Cathy Well-Known Member

Is there a schedule of the day for the Jennings race on line? What time tech, practice racing starts etc.?

2. svstinker

svstinker Well-Known Member

Similar to CMRA friday tech is 7-9am. Practice starts 8am and is separated by class. New this year is friday afternoon sprint qualifying. Saturday same- with endurance practice final 30 min. before lunch break at 10:30am. Endurance race 11:30-5:30. Sunday same- sprints start 12:00pm.

I could be wrong about some of this- start thread in general section.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It'll be posted tomorrow (Monday)

4. Wizard

Wizard Well-Known Member

there is an open practice on thursday also women. dave will be there weds night. i dont know if im comming thursday eve or friday am

5. YZF Cathy

Thnaks Stinker, Thanks Mongo, Thanks Wiz.
    Practice Thursday?? Hey that's cool.
    Wiz:
    Aren't you supposed to be riding right now instead of typing? Doh! Just kidding. I hope you're getting Jen's suspension dialed in. :)

6. hcr25

hcr25 Well-Known Member

Hey Cathy, I told Robin that i would try to find you and say hello.She told me that you would be at Jennings when she stoped by our shop.
    My teammate and i will be in a white toterhome with a white gooseneck trailer.
    Im #25 and Dave is #311
    mike

7. Wizard

Wizard Well-Known Member

the only schedule you need women is ride...get wiz a sandwich ride get wiz some water...................repeat :beer:

8. YZF Cathy

So, team orders are................Ride, get Wiz a sandwich, Ride, get Wiz water. Got it.

9. 0hi0

0hi0 Husband Killing Tool

At least he ain't making you polish those shoes!

10. YZF Cathy

I never heard anything on the casting couch about polishing no shoes. Whew!

11. YZF Cathy

Mike:

I'll keep an eye out for y'all. Between my duties serving Wiz whatever he needs. Uh huh!

12. svstinker

svstinker Well-Known Member

Cathy's easy on the eyes so I'm quessing she's used to somebody fetching for her.:D

13. YZF Cathy

Aww shucks Stinker. Thanks. Now someone please "fetch" me a drink. Something fufu, with an umbrella and some fruit.:)

14. Wizard

Wizard Well-Known Member

bahamma mamma time. hey i should make them this weekend.