1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone live in Gwinnett?

Discussion in 'General' started by hype3060, Feb 14, 2006.

1. hype3060

hype3060 Well-Known Member

My friend and I want to start racing and wanted some tips. Just wondering if anyone lived in the Gwinnett area we could meet up with.

2. Brian129

Brian129 Too many projects

theres actually quite a few people in gwinnett

i am, but i suck so you probably want to find some one who has done it for longer

3. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

I am but I just take pictures. Daniel Parkerson, Chad Hermann, there's a ton.

4. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

IM in the big G...........in Lawrenceville........ask away.....Im not the greatest but Im ok........Ill answer anything I can for you

5. James223

James223 Well-Known Member

Me Too

I live in Suwanee,

call me up anytime
    (404) 932-1206 or shoot me a PM

james

6. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

How many of you wankers live near buy? time to move again :D

7. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Too damn many!!!!

8. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

hey Vicki, do you have any used digital canon slr's that you may want to sell? Have been looking around for a camera upgrade.

9. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Live in Winder, work in Gwinnett.

10. hype3060

Cool! Seems like there are a lot you in Gwinnett. I live in Loganville and work in Buford. I just had some question about safety wiring and transportation to the races and track days.

By the way if anyone needs a hook up on Honda car parts I'll take care of you.

11. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

What are you using now? I have a 10D and two 20D's. Might upgrade the 10 soon.

Vicki

12. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

Vicki,
    Its for my wife, she has Elan7 35mm with good lenses, so i was thinking about getting her a digital body to reuse existing canon lenses.

I was debating between canon 10D, 20D, or Digital rebel. What you think is a good one for amature camera, I may use one for my work from time to time.

Can you make me agood deal on 10D :D

Alex

sorry for threadjack

13. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Will trade safety wiring for a power door lock actuator for a 99 Accord. Put the actuator in and I'll tote you and your bike to the track.

14. Rusty

Rusty WERA Code Monkey

Live in Suwanee.

If you really want to get a lot of bad advise about racing, throw a party and invite all the racers (and wannabe racers) that live near you. The more beer they drink, the faster they went. :)

15. hype3060

give me some more info on the 99 Accord. The vin would be great as well. I could get it for around $30.

16. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Damn sam, that's cheap enough if it's the real Honda part and not an aftermarket unit. More info is that every time it rains, the door lock quits working in the drivers door of my wife's car.

I'll PM you the VIN.

When do want to start drilling?

17. hype3060

It's the real deal. I work at the dealership.

18. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

sounds like youve got someone to help get you ready then........if you need any other advice let me know........I too would trade the wiring part for some things I need.......pm me and Ill give you some details.......but if that other guy has you taken care of I dont wanna step on any toes.........he had first dibs.........thanks

19. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

My feet! My feet!

:Poke:

Actually, it looks like I may have stomped on your toes, as you responded before I did.

20. hype3060

I don't mind helping anyone that needs some parts.