Got A new job!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Tiggerduc, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Tiggerduc

Tiggerduc BIG OL' DUFFUS

Got a new job yesterday guys and gals. I now work at prestige helicopters at PDK airport as a helicopter mechanic i've been waiting for a job like this for a while and i lucked out getting it one of the new guys that they hired two weeks ago was fired friday and i just happened to walk in on monday and the cheif mechanic asked me if i wanted the job!! tell me if that wasn't luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or it was fate but i'll take it either way!

2. oldguy

oldguy NC novice old dude

Hey Congratulations! Sometimes being in the right place at the right time is better than all the skills in the world!!

3. Elmo Buckweather III

Elmo Buckweather III Well-Known Member

I thought you were in Iraq!? When did you get back? Or am I confused or something?

4. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Re: Re: Got A new job!!!

:stupid:

What's goin' on Bart? Glad you're here and safe in any case...

5. Tiggerduc

Tiggerduc BIG OL' DUFFUS

John i got back in the end of 03 i'm now out of the marines after 7years so i'm putting the training to good use and i don't think that i got to thank you for the magazines that you sent so i'm saying it now thanks john.

6. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Cool! I thought you were re-deploying too...no idea where I got that (prolly JU that troublemaker :) ).

ANYway, congrats on your new job! Sounds pretty cool...I bet that's a nicely paid trade too eh? Good on ya, and see you at Tally!

7. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

So what? You've been getting 2 years of free RRW serving in Marietta, GA? Where do I sign? :D :Poke:

8. Tiggerduc

Tiggerduc BIG OL' DUFFUS

no i got a couple of mags while i was out there but i did not get a subscription that i know of. and if he did send me a subscription the someone else out there is happy. and that is good for them. and good for john U Thanks!!!!

9. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

And what did you do after you got out while you were at the track. Who took care of you baby! LOL, especially when you couldn't find your truck! You do look good in your dress blues! :D So many girls trying to find out who you are!

10. Tiggerduc

Tiggerduc BIG OL' DUFFUS

gotta love ya vicky gotta love ya. hey how can i get my pics from last year?

11. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Send me a check? LOL

Which events/tracks did you run? I'll see what I have of you!

12. Tiggerduc

Tiggerduc BIG OL' DUFFUS

barber and road A julyare the one that i ran lemme know how much!

13. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Let me see what I have of you and I'll let you know tomorrow.

14. Elmo Buckweather III

Elmo Buckweather III Well-Known Member

Well, in any case, Welcome Home! (A little late, but still...)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2005