gnf-who is the guy that hit matt lynn ...

Discussion in 'General' started by racer65x, Oct 17, 2005.

1. racer65x

racer65x Well-Known Member

who is the guy, that was doin a standup wheelie over the turn 11 hill into pit in. he came down and locked the front, endoed, a then promptly smack the back of matt and went down. then he gets up and takes off. some of the craziest shit i have seen. glad noone was seriously hurt. what a great show this weekend !!!!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  2. Casper&bones

Casper&bones Well-Known Member

that was pritty cool how matt came back and won the last race with no tail on the bike after that wreck though

3. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

uhhh... wasn't it Matt who wheelied / endo'd into the back of Cale Swiger?

Yes even after a bone-head move like that it's still cool as hell to see him regroup and go spank the field in the next round... even w/o a tail section!

4. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Umm .. what happened?

5. Moonpie

Moonpie Yo Yo Yo!

FTP....Starboyz in the house???:rolleyes:

6. racer65x

racer65x Well-Known Member

well, i watched it happen, but didnt get the numbers. then some guys next to me said it was matt that got hit. anyway, glad everyone is ok.

7. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

(If I recall what Matt told me)

Matt was doing a stand up wheelie for the crowd. I don't know that he hit anyone (I may have missed that part) but he said it went wrong and I think he looped it or whatever and tore up the tail section. He said it was nobody's fault but his own for showing out and he knew he had to make up for it, so he won the next race. Some words from his dad and a hug from his dad warranted a smile, a laugh and I'm sure a sigh of relief.

Great job Matt!! :up:

8. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

From Cale's account over dinner:
    He got tagged from the back hard enough to knock him out of the seat. When his feet left the pegs he was still on the bike and all crossed up. Cale's left foot got sucked into the back wheel and jammed into the swingarm. I assume the impact is what made Matt endo.

Cale saved the bike and cept for a dented rear wheel and a "dead" foot he couldn't feel through dinner all was cool.

Matt apologized to him from the podium and again later on at the banquet. The kid acts more mature / responsible than I do.