I can't even GIVE away sponsorships packages.

Discussion in 'General' started by Speedballer, Sep 30, 2005.

1. Speedballer

Speedballer Banned

:D :clap:

2. R Hood

R Hood Go NG Bulldogs

Hey Kristin, nice profile!

3. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

He's only offering sponsorship packages to women because he wants to use them as the objects that they are. :D

:Pop:

4. djeclipse

djeclipse Well-Known Member

Sometimes I wish I as a chick....

But then again I'd never leave the house.....

And if I did it would be only to go to the local Gym lockerroom and droole all over myself.

5. Kristin

Kristin Well-Known Member

I think we're gonna need a lot more popcorn than just that one box :D
    [​IMG]

6. djeclipse

Great idea, chicks wresteling in pop corn! Extra butter! mmmmm

7. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

This explains a lot, not that we didn't have our suspicions already. . .

8. D4DR racing

D4DR racing Well-Known Member

Plus you gotta figure, pretty much all you gotta do is get your license and you get dealer cost from LP. 99% of what you need is from them anyway.

Tires is where the real sponsorship deal is. Besides, I've played the sponsorship game from both sides, everyone knows that the chick got the deal for being a chick and it makes them disrespect your brand more than respect it. It probably DE-values you more. I mean the average person probably looks at that and says to himself "What pigs, they sponsor the girl just because they think they might get lucky."

Girls are ignoring you because they are a heck of alot smarter than you give them credit for. If it was my daughter I'd be pissed that you couldnt see past her gender.

9. Brian Van

Brian Van Track Gear Retailer

How about Beaverun on 10/8-10/9 with STT. Or better yet go to Nelson Ledges that same weekend with Fasttraxx where we can line up and race for real. I will take that $250.00 bet at either of those or anywhere that is not so far away. PM me and let me know. Maybe afetr racing you can teach me how to wheelie?

10. RockRocks

RockRocks head goober

intersting juxtaposition, this post and your avatar:D

11. kaos#704

kaos#704 thread killa

I guess that makes me stupid...

and here I thought I just really wanted to race...
    :wow:

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:up:

13. Speedballer

Speedballer Banned

BS! My girlfriend is standing right next to me when I offered the deal, AND I told them straight up front " I want to sponsor you cause you are a girl and draw attention at the track".
    I am straight up about it!

Anyway, I think it's great that all of you are able to find sponsorship w/ dealer cost out of PU/etc.
    I know that when I was winning races, I had to bust my ass to get sponsored for 10% over cost.

At least the stunt guys I sponsor are appreciative. I guess them chix got better deals than the one I offered.

Before I get hammered again for 'only' offering dealer cost, we are also going to be introducing some fantastic race-products next season, they would have gotten that stuff for free.

Anyway......

14. djeclipse

I said wish, not that I am a chick.

I'll leave the cross dressing to yo and your fish net track day outfit....:Puke:

15. djeclipse

Can I get in on this contest, I can piss pretty far...

16. zbunny

zbunny Well-Known Member

I think that it's unfair that I would be given the advantage simply because I'm a girl. There are so many racers that work really hard and are completely devoted to the sport.

My husband has been on the track every weekend, since March, with the exception of 3 weekends, he will be on the track a total of 90 days in 2005. He's improved each and every time at each and every track, but, if I were a girl that you met at a trackday, you'd sponsor me.

I think that the sponsors should look at how many races/track days the riders attend and their overall reputationand professionalism, not just how fast they are.

Just a thought.

Michelle

17. Speedballer

Speedballer Banned

Like I said Barber w/ STT...come get sum money. I've never been ther, you have. You can't lose against a stuntbike, can ya. Easy money.

I will aslo be at Gateway Raceway this October 16th. Would love to see you come down and show me how much I suck. I'll even sweeten the wager to entice you to come. $500? You make the call.
    http://www.mcraracing.com/track.htm

Oh, and Brian, only a FOOL thinks he can beat someone he has never seen ride. So in my book, that makes you a fool....and a fool and his $$$ is soon parted.

Man up, or STFU and get off my stuntin' back!

18. zbunny

zbunny Well-Known Member

By the way, I do have my race license, though I really don't deserve it and I probably won't be racing next year.

I look OK in leather and I'll be at 90-100 track/race events next year, so, if you are still looking for girls to sponsor, let me know, I'd be more than happy to put some stickers on my bike and do some marketing.

I don't have a race resume, but, I can provide one at a later date, as well as references.

Michelle

19. RockRocks

RockRocks head goober

have you seen Brian ride?:Poke:

20. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Yeah, but only by using your latex extension.

Besides, either one of those guys would cream you on your girls bike. . . eupemisticly speaking of course..