north central

Discussion in 'General' started by World Famous, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

sweet, beers and K2K...let's do this shit!!

2. Sunny

Sunny Banned

Will start another therad regarding it with a poll for date. :up:

3. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

I think you're pretty safe in this regard Sunny!:Poke:

4. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

5. Sunny

Sunny Banned

Monte, I current hold a EXpert license and will still be racing in D class next year, and hence my worries (I am not sure if WERA will let one racer races as expert in one class and novice in another)........ Believe me, I know I will be really slow on a 600. Probably slower than me on my 400. :D

6. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

Just get a Duc 748 and call it a sleeved down 699 until someone protests. Worked for someone this year.

7. Sunny

Sunny Banned

Did this racer kick all the SV650's @$$ by runing a 748? :D

8. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

This WERA Official...No actually had to cover him with a yellow at Road A

9. indiana roadracer

indiana roadracer BBS Lurker

I raced NC and would never go back to Nelson even if it was quadripple points and free entries...... So that track isn't exactly the best way to grow a division IMO

I'm happy to see the Michigan tracks back on schedule. I'm really getting the itch to race again and since its been a few years I can come back as a novice:D but as times have changed I don't wish to drive all over heck to race and am disappointed that there are a couple of tracks I really enjoyed that are not possible to race at in the near future. Putnam and IRP. Not to stir the pot on these two tracks but I really liked them and would love to get back out there and play some more.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2005
  10. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Huh?

11. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

cornerworkers cover slower riders with yellow flags so they don't get ass packed. But you have to be way slower to garner this treatment.:D

12. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

When was the last time you were there?

13. indiana roadracer

Probably 99 or 2000 and the track hadn't improved a bit fromt he previous year. I don't keep up on the reading as much the last two years but when I quit racing in 03 I thought the track had yet to be improved upon. Am I wrong?

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They started working on it around 2003 or so. It's come a long way but still has a ways to go.

15. Rich Graver

Rich Graver Well-Known Member

16. indiana roadracer

17. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

18. indiana roadracer

I guess its true, its hard to change a first impression. My first and second impression was I hated the place and therefore thought I would never want to return.

19. indiana roadracer

Sounds good, hadn't heard that as I have been away from the sport since 03

20. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Same with me. I used to live in Chicago, and tried to chase a regional championship, Nelson was on the schedule, I sucked ass so bad there, is was not even funny. No comparison now.