1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bpro's Recent Activity

1. bpro liked Rising's post in the thread Squatters- talk to me like I am in 5th grade.

I get your points but disagree with your definition of parasite. A parasite takes without giving anything in return, which in this case...

Mar 27, 2024 at 2:57 PM
  2. bpro replied to the thread Squatters- talk to me like I am in 5th grade.

We're all sure that you will.

Mar 27, 2024 at 2:53 PM
  3. bpro liked HPPT's post in the thread New Brough Superiors.

It wasn't commentary on the quality of the bikes. I wouldn't know one if you pushed it into my living room. I was commenting on you...

Mar 26, 2024 at 4:58 PM
  4. bpro replied to the thread Which shop has best prices on Alpinestars?.

I use STG almost exclusively for just this reason. Between the support of WERA and the help they have given my friends over the years, I...

Mar 25, 2024 at 2:42 PM
  5. bpro liked Dave K's post in the thread Which shop has best prices on Alpinestars?.

Support those that support WERA. See those banners at the top of the forums? :)

Mar 25, 2024 at 2:37 PM
  6. bpro posted a new thread.

Yo Steeltoe

https://www.visordown.com/news/racing/general/suzuki-suzuka-8-hour-experimental-class?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2E...

Forum: General

Mar 23, 2024 at 5:14 PM
  7. bpro replied to the thread Total eclipse - April 8, 2024.

Agreed, Reuben is a great guy. He helped out a few of my friends and has been more than fair every time I have dealt with him.

Mar 23, 2024 at 2:47 PM
  8. bpro liked 27's post in the thread Total eclipse - April 8, 2024.

so funny story… I’ve known that guy and have called him a friend for decades… when he finally went out on his own he bought some bikes...

Mar 23, 2024 at 2:39 PM
  9. bpro replied to the thread Odd-Ball Picture of the Day.

How often do you have to re-lace your front wheel?

Mar 22, 2024 at 10:45 PM
  10. bpro liked scottn's post in the thread Okay time to liven things up a bit with some jokes!.

The Presbyterian church called a meeting to decide what to do about their squirrel infestation. After much prayer and consideration,...

Mar 22, 2024 at 10:42 AM