1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BC's Recent Activity

1. BC replied to the thread Dog Training Collar.

I have the amazon one that does tone, vibrate and shock, for a Red Bone and the beep takes care of it 100% of the time. If he see's the...

Mar 28, 2024 at 3:03 PM
  2. BC replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

I said I wanted to do it as an individual due to less wait times and he said the times are about the same.

Mar 28, 2024 at 2:56 PM
  3. BC replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

I just talked to Silencer Central and they said they will only sell to a trust. I thought they were who I went through in the past but...

Mar 28, 2024 at 2:55 PM
  4. BC replied to the thread This is going to screw up traffic.

The cop who shut down traffic was about to go warn the workers when it collapsed.

Mar 27, 2024 at 3:02 PM
  5. BC replied to the thread This is going to screw up traffic.

Yep, supposedly they were on break sitting in their trucks.

Mar 27, 2024 at 2:31 PM
  6. BC replied to the thread This is going to screw up traffic.

I don't know about deliberate but regardless if it lost power and controls or not, there was no way it was missing the bridge. Ships...

Mar 27, 2024 at 2:16 PM
  7. BC replied to the thread Anyone here ever buy and export cars internationally?.

A Bahamian will have things much easier importing a car they purchased as apposed to you doing it.

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:15 AM
  8. BC replied to the thread Anyone here ever buy and export cars internationally?.

Port of palms, Riviera Beach, FL. Also called Tropical. Call Heavy Lift Service 561-840-9393 The receiver has always handled the...

Mar 27, 2024 at 10:47 AM
  9. BC replied to the thread Squatters- talk to me like I am in 5th grade.

These are 100+ home neighborhoods with 3-5K Sq Ft pool homes, all vacation rentals.

Mar 26, 2024 at 4:32 PM
  10. BC liked Mongo's post in the thread Squatters- talk to me like I am in 5th grade.

Hasn't that been a normal thing for a while for vacation village type stuff? Sister did an Air B&B there last year in a house farm...

Mar 26, 2024 at 4:30 PM
  11. BC replied to the thread Squatters- talk to me like I am in 5th grade.

Kissimmee has entire neighborhoods owned by corporations and used as vacation rentals.

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:45 PM
  12. BC replied to the thread cold plunges.

Did you buy that tub off of R Kelly?

Mar 26, 2024 at 11:14 AM
  13. BC liked HPPT's post in the thread Squatters- talk to me like I am in 5th grade.

What's your explanation for other countries that protect squatters even more than the U.S., such as France or Spain? Whose land did...

Mar 21, 2024