Motoamerica Live+ incompetence

Discussion in 'General' started by moto316, Feb 22, 2024.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Oh, wait, I need to amend that! Are we talking about things like spoiling the supersport race in the same-day superbike broadcast? Fuck that. It doesn't take that much effort not to do it, and it doesn't take anything away from the current race not to talk about what happened in another class earlier.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's what I was talking about. I find it silly to expect them to not talk about things that happened earlier in the day. If you don't want to know then watch the races in order.... :Poke:

backbone likes this.
  3. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

If you really wanna stick it to them don't cover up that 100% off promo code...

backbone and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

5. moto316

moto316 Well-Known Member

Angst? I could give two fucks if this ends up working or not before the season starts. If it doesn't, I'll be expecting a refund or doing a chargeback. I'm merely posting here to publicly shame MA for still not having their shit together, what is it? 5-6 years later since they introduced it? I've been in IT for over a decade and I would be absolutely embarrassed of myself and my team if I conducted a subscription/registration roll out like this. Go ahead and respond back with your out of touch boomer justifications, won't hurt my feelings!

BrentA, R1Racer99, L1MTD and 4 others like this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So why bother breaking them down? They can just do waves and save themselves even more effort, since it's so hard.

7. moto316

lol thats the first thing i thought of when I saw that, free 2 years for all! You know they probably wouldn't have instituted any limits or restrictions on who could use that code.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Boomer? So you don't understand how that works either. For someone supposedly in IT I'd think you'd be a lot more understanding about bugs especially when working across platforms like they are. Makes me wonder if your "IT" job is more like data entry than programming or project management.

And no justification, I just know shit happens and they got it fixed for you quickly and with minimal effort on your part. Normal people consider that to be good customer service when there is an issue.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm confused. How is video coverage of a race the same as multiple classes of bikes being on track at the same time? Are you saying spoilers is a safety issue?

10. moto316

LOL calling these bugs shows how far removed you are from technology.

Agreed on the customer service, I've been nothing but nice to them in my responses.

Skter505 and brex like this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Where did I use the term bugs? I missed that.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No, I'm saying if it doesn't matter that they discuss one race during the broadcast of another race on the same-day, they might as well run combined races and save themselves the time and effort so they can go home early. Wave 1: superbikes. Wave 2: supersport.

13. moto316

umm literally in the post i quoted you in?

BrentA, L1MTD, alan and 1 other person like this.
  14. bergs

bergs Well-Known Member

If I'm paying for a premium product, I expect a premium product. Not jumping through hoops to get there.

It's 2024. We have the technology. Either find the people who can deliver the premium product or don't offer that product until you know it's proven and ready to roll out.

Good customer service comes in the form of not having customers calling for issues.

rcarson15, BrentA, 418 and 2 others like this.
  15. Mike Fennell

Mike Fennell Never Was

How about a product that even works? I paid (confirmed on my CC charge to "Cleeng"), had access for ONE day, now it wants me to subscribe. WTF. Could they hire a worse developer team?

EDIT: Now I get it. Incompetent devs are incompetent. I re-upped with the 'promo code'.

16. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Open up the console window and relish in the wall of errors. Whoever does their web work needs serious help.

17. R/T Performance

R/T Performance Well-Known Member

I ordered a couple sweat shirts week before valentines and they have told me shipping next week twice.....

18. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

I’ll tell you later. :D

19. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

They prolly gonna send it to you sleeve by sleeve,then when summer arrives you should get the center piece? Kinda like watching a live race? You get it Tuesday on MAV TV :D

R/T Performance likes this.
  20. R/T Performance

R/T Performance Well-Known Member

ohh i got shipping notification today it's almost like they seen my post here... any bets on if it is my whole order?

ToofPic likes this.